#171 - C8 Spyder - Ibis White / Black & Glacier duo tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.

I guess you didn't take pics of those Bugatti- and/or the Koenigsegg-VIN?
    Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 03:21.

Comment

Actually the VIN of the Koenigsegg is known: YT9XH33B18A007046, but I did take a picture of it. See my Koenigsegg registry here: The Unofficial Koenigsegg Registry - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com).

Unfortunately, like an idiot, I forgot to take pictures of either of the Bugatti VINs. Is someone collecting those somewhere?

Comment

Yes, I personally (not in any website) and there is a small registry within a Bugatti forum (they don't have as many cars as I have).

I have a few new Koenigseggs for you, send me a personal message.

Comment

Originally posted by spykerowner View Post
          +1
          +2 :d

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Congratulations Matt !
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Your new car, Rhyno?
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Yes, that is my new car! We are in the long and slow process of getting it imported into Canada. We have passed the major hurdles and only have some smaller details before she can come home to the Great White North!

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                    Yes, that is my new car! We are in the long and slow process of getting it imported into Canada. We have passed the major hurdles and only have some smaller details before she can come home to the Great White North!
                    Congratulations. Keep us informed + make lots of pictures once thsi beauty reached her new home.

Comment

Congrats Matt!!...for me those seats are what make this car...love em!

Comment

What is the ETA?
                        Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                          Congrats Matt!!...for me those seats are what make this car...love em!
                          +1....love the seats

Comment

ETA is in the hands of Transport Canada, they have approved the car for importation and we are just waiting on the documentation so we can import her. I'm sure I will have some nice shots of her in the snow when she arrives. If I get her by Nov 30th then she will be my 30th birthday present lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
                              ETA is in the hands of Transport Canada, they have approved the car for importation and we are just waiting on the documentation so we can import her. I'm sure I will have some nice shots of her in the snow when she arrives. If I get her by Nov 30th then she will be my 30th birthday present lol.
                              if it gets too cold and snowy in Kelowna you can always keep it at my place in Vancouver!!!!
                              Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 03:20.

Comment

Having a Spyker in the garage all winter and not being able to drive it... I don't think I could take that! I hope she arrives soon!
                                Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 03:20.

Comment

Working...
                                X