very unlikely event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very unlikely event

... please note that this Summer, on July 11 at 3:11pm (local time) a total solar eclipse will hit Easter island. This only happens 3x in 1,000 years! I am sure that will be one of the most impressive locations for such a spooky event! Is anyone going?
    Attached Files

No, looks like I'm going to Europe for some driving around then.
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      ... please note that this Summer, on July 11 at 3:11pm (local time) a total solar eclipse will hit Easter island. This only happens 3x in 1,000 years! I am sure that will be one of the most impressive locations for such a spooky event! Is anyone going?
      amzamz, I'd love to go once in my life to Easter island. But I'm affraid I have to pass on this one :lol:

I think it must be very cool to have a solar eclipse on such a spooky island. I think this will result in lots of spooky stories

I remember seeing an eclipse in Amsterdam in 1998 or 1999 if I'm correct. That was quite cool, though it wasn't a complete eclipse if I'm correct.
      ______

Mel

Comment

... just happened to find an incredible picture: the sum of several shots during the course of the eclipse. Down below at the sea shore you can see 7 of these colossal stone figures, and hundreds of photographers taking pictures as well. BTW it is easy to find some of those pictures, just Google "Easter island solar eclipse"...
        Attached Files

Comment

Spectacular!
          With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

Working...
          X