No announcement yet.

#070 - Black / Black and white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... noooo. I would not want such a thing! The colours and the car do not harmonize at all. I prefer to have a a Lichtenstein painting on my wall, and to drop the BMW.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      ... all the eggs, sunny side up. I am so happy the bikini and tie match the car's colors! ... not exactly my taste, as you probably notice... but I still admire the brave choice of colors, ... reminds me of pop art, Roy Lichtenstein. Another one of my "hate-love" artists. Perhaps this car should be white with millions of red dots? And featuring some bold black lines? A Roy Lichtenstein wrap. Now here is the deal: please everyone come up with a sensible Roy Lichtenstein wrap for my car. Photoshop. The winner, ...if I like it .... , will be featured on my car!
      How about this....
      Attached Files

Comment

image_16834.jpg
        ... how do you know it is #070?
        image_16834.jpg
        Last edited by F Spider; 11-04-2023, 01:55.

Comment

Poor car has been molested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Plastique999 View Post
            Poor car has been molested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Roger that!
            Scott

Comment

image_16837.jpeg
              ... all the eggs, sunny side up. I am so happy the bikini and tie match the car's colors! ... not exactly my taste, as you probably notice... but I still admire the brave choice of colors, ... reminds me of pop art, Roy Lichtenstein. Another one of my "hate-love" artists. Perhaps this car should be white with millions of red dots? And featuring some bold black lines? A Roy Lichtenstein wrap. Now here is the deal: please everyone come up with a sensible Roy Lichtenstein wrap for my car. Photoshop. The winner, ...if I like it .... , will be featured on my car!
              Hi AMZAMZ,

I know I'm a little late to the party, but this wrap could be a winner and we could rename the art, "spEYEker"! In fact, you and I could by the thing for $25,000 and you could keep it in your beautiful home and then I could come to your house to visit it!
              https://www.artsy.net/artwork/roy-li...dian-theme-iii
              Scott

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider
                Vinny found the window sticker of the #070.
                Do these sorts of records exist on all Spykers? I'd love to have a reproduction of #153's sticker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Eggo View Post
                  Do these sorts of records exist on all Spykers? I'd love to have a reproduction of #153's sticker.
                  Just might be. I did see #148, so that is close. I'll ask.
                  Last edited by F Spider; 11-04-2023, 01:54.
                  Rijk

Comment

Awesome. Thanks for getting this. Hoping you find #113 as well.

Comment

I put this in the owner section...
                      Rijk

Comment

Thanks for Jasper, #070 has original shoes back on... with new center caps too - thanks JDD !!!!! Now, about that interior :-)

Last edited by Matinik; 12-10-2019, 22:56.

Comment

Instantly looking better.. #070 is a very very unique Spyker also significant since it is the last hand build body (last of everything; hardtop too)

Comment

Working...
                          X