#173 - C8 Laviolette - Black/Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #173 - C8 Laviolette - Black/Orange

At the 2007 Miami Auto Show the Spyker dealer Braman Miami displayed 2 Spykers, a dark silver Spyder and a black Laviolette. In the following picture you can see the VIN plaque very vaguely.
    But nevertheless, I believe the last 3 digits are 1-7-3
    What do you think?

Given that it is a Laviolette and one with an orange interior, I am certain it's the same one as displayed on last weekends 'Cars for the Cure' show, also helt in Florida.

Photos are courtesy of the blog Automotive Addicts. Thanks Malcolm!

The car belongs to Nelson Cambata, an exotic car enthousiast. The number plate reads 'Panos' . Why would you put another supercar brand's name on your number plate? I guess 'Spyker' was already taken in Florida
    Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 02:19.

Yep this is #173
    We are finding more and more cars!
    Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 02:19.

Comment

Nice combination

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        ...........The number plate reads 'Panos' .........
        It reads Pamos, not Panos!
        Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 02:18.
        Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Maybe I should view the original image next time, instead of the thumbnail

Comment

image_931.jpgimage_932.jpgimage_933.jpgimage_934.jpgimage_935.jpgimage_936.jpg XL9BA11G77Z363173 currently for sale at e-bay

XL9BA11G77Z363173

2007 Spyker Laviolette

Up for auction is this beautiful Spyker C8 Laviolette SWB. With 855.1 miles on the odometer, this automobile is extraordinary. The tangerine leather interior makes a bold statement against the black finish of the exterior. Polished accents surround this vehicle, reminiscent of aviation. Equipped with an 8 cylinder engine producing 400hp and 345 torque, it has 5 valves per cylinder and 4 cams for smooth operation. The 6 speed manual transmission will flawlessly accelerate this vehicle to a comfortable cruising speed. It has been meticulously maintained and carefully driven. The title is clear and ready for the new owner.

We have many more pictures for the asking. The vehicle can be seen in the Sanford/Orlando area. Please email for questions and viewing. Seller reserves the right to cancel the auction if sold locally.

eBay Motors: Other Makes : Spyker (item 160220540900 end time Mar-26-08 13:46:19 PDT)
            Last edited by F Spider; 10-02-2021, 02:18.
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I've got a file from carfax.se, saying this car was exported from Florida to the Netherlands on 2008-05-08
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Pictures updated and re-linked.
                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                X