Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Koenigsegg Registry

Hi guys, I am going to do some shameless self-promotion here:

Inspired by AX lover's excellent unofficial Spyker Register, I started one for Koenigseggs at the Koenigsegg Board. I know some of you may have seen me over there already! You can see this registry here: The Unofficial Koenigsegg Registry - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com).

Obviously Spykers and Koenigseggs are cars of a different vein, but both are unique and special. It's likely that I'll never be able to own a Spyker, much less a Koenigsegg, but I'm just a car nut. I hope some of you check out my start-up Koenigsegg registry, and I hope if you do that you find it interesting, but most of all I'm hoping to recruit a few more spotters!

Cheers,

Matt

I have no idea how many Konigseggs exist. Am I right that there are less than Spykers?
    Rijk

Comment

The highest VIN we've been able to verify is #062, so my best guess would be around 70 or so, and I believe there are only 6, maybe 7, in the U.S. So it's a pretty exclusive club.

Comment

These are some pics i took last year, my father lives very close to the old (burned down) and new koenigsegg factory.
        ccccx.jpeg

ccx.jpeg

Christian von Koenigsegg is refeulling his car
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

70 would be a good guess since there is built under 80 koenigsegg's

Comment

Actually, I feel kind of foolish, my own registry shows #70!

So there are likely more than that.

Comment

I've only seen the blue/parchment CXX in New York on the road (not in a show).

Which number is that one?
              Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post

JTPhotos - Secret SuperCar Sunday Society - a set on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post

That one should be #043, from Universal Autosports.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                    That one should be #043, from Universal Autosports.
                    Some pics from the event
                    Attached Files

Comment

Is that one still for sale?
                      Rijk

Comment

That's kind of hard to say. Actually there was some discussion about that on another forum, a Ferrari forum I think, which led to a lot of people getting nasty with each other, as these online forums sometimes do (not here of course!). Apparently the "owner" of the car has never registered it (the VIN has yet to appear on CarFax), but rather lets Universal display it and take it to shows when they feel it's appropriate. But the "owner" still has access to it when he wishes. This was the explanation provided by Universal. Whether that means it is for sale, I have no idea.

Comment

Just found this article which discribes a factory visit @ Koenigsegg.

Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie! - Bedrijfsbezoek Koenigsegg AB

It's in Dutch, but there come some nice pictures with it.

If there is something you'd like me to look for in the article I will try to find and translate it...

Niels

Comment

Great pictures, looks like a good article. Thanks!

Comment

Today I visited the Koenigsegg forum (Koenigsegg Forum | koenigseggboard.com - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)) again and you made a lot of progress Matt !
                              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
                              X