Yellow Spyker in Atlanta...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow Spyker in Atlanta...

Hey, all. I saw the link to this site posted by Rijk on another site. I remember Rijk from FerrariChat and always thought he was a good guy - congratulations, Rijk, on your Spyker.

In any case, I saw this yellow Spyker in Atlanta on 29 October 2006, owned at the time by a gentleman named Alan. I'm not sure what the serial number is or if Alan still owns the car. From what I was told, this was the first Spyker in Georgia and one of the first (if not the first) in the US. Unfortunately, I cannot verify that information. Alan let me sit in it and it was way cool. Very different from any other sports car in which I've sat. I was most intrigued by the gear shift.

As an aside, all HTML is turned off on this site...?
    Attached Files
    ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

Some more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi 134282, thanks for sharing.

The dealer mentioned on the plate, Auto Sport USA, has both a red and a yellow one for sale right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
        Hi 134282, thanks for sharing.

The dealer mentioned on the plate, Auto Sport USA, has both a red and a yellow one for sale right now.
        Cool...! That's the first time I've seen pictures of a red Spyker.

Comment

Originally posted by 134282 View Post
          As an aside, all HTML is turned off on this site...?
          html is indeed turned off, because allowing html makes forums vulnerable for hackers. But you can use the BB code instead like [ url] link [/url] for links and [ img] image link [/img] for images that are hosted elsewhere.

Comment

Yellow wouldn't be my personal choice but I think it suits the Spyker well. Manhattan Motor Cars also has a yellow Spyker in their showroom ( when I visited them ~ 2 months ago ).

Comment

there's also a light-green for sale at a US dealer. Can't remember which one.

I'm really happy we are seeing more colours. There was also a white C8, shown at some small Dutch design show. Not sure whether that is on the market now.

Comment

As SpykerOwner says the yellow does suit that car

Comment

If anyone wants a killer deal on a Spyker, get the yellow one on ebay. It has been up there for about six months now and hasn't gotten much traction. I know the car and it is clean. I think it is the same one that you guys have posted pics on here. It is yellow with yellow stitching just like this one. That dealership is going to take a bath on this car since they acquired it prior to the price change.

Comment

Working...
                  X