First post Enthusiast lounges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My name is Maxime, (nickname Nabu )
    I'm french and i live in Vendée (west coast). At 12 years in 2001, i read "Auto live" à french automobile book
    There was an article about Spyker! And since I'm a fan of this brand. There were also articles on Saab (and here is my blog SAABactu ). Saab+ Spyker = best

Comment

• Welcome Maxime!

Comment

• Welcome. Nice to hear you love both brands

Comment

• 20,000 posts!!! That is a mile-stone. Thanks everyone for al the interesting Spyker info posted here and Thanks to Hans and Rijk for creating SO!

Comment

• Indeed a milestone. Makes me feel good we have a nice and exclusive community over here.

Comment

• ... we currently have 843 members, including 36 owners. I am doing a little statistics, based on public information on this website:

67 percent of the registered owners have posted at least 5x
              31 percent at least 5x every month of their membership
              interpretation: once an owner decides to be here, he is active

based on actual cars owned (assumption 200 cars in private hands):
              18 percent of all Spyker owners are registered here
              12 percent have posted at least 5x
              5.5 percent at least 5x every month of their membership

enthusiasts show a different pattern:
              14 percent of the registered enthusiasts have posted at least 5x
              3 percent at least 5x every month of their membership
              interpretation: we have a small number of very active enthusiats, but the majority comes here just by chance and is not contributing much, not to speak of all the guests...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Very interesting...would be good if we could reach out to other owners out there who are not signed up

Comment

• Nice chart Thanks for your research Amz. I think nowadays some dealers inform spyker buyers about SO.com, but Spyker itself was reluctant to point out SO to existent owners (not verified).
                  The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• I wonder how many owners speak English?
                    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by OnTheLam View Post
                      I wonder how many owners speak English?
                      They may not all speak English but I'm sure they all speak Spyker

Comment

• ... if not everyone speaks English,
                        我们可以很容易地使中国部分,
                        или мы можем сделать русскую разделе,
                        ويمكننا أيضا أن يكون له القسم العربي
                        this is not really a problem!

(please note that some of it reads from right to left)

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                          (please note that some of it reads from right to left)
                          Thanks for the tip! :lol:

Comment

• Hello Spyker fans. I collect #170 on Saturday morning, a black over ruby Laviolette. Taking her straight to Goodwood. Does anyone know this car? It is mentioned in your register, with photos in another link. Can't wait!

Comment

• WELCOME! I assume, you should get access to the owner's private section!

... are you going to the Goodwood Breakfast Club on April 1st? Do you prefer to be the only Spyker there? Or, should I bring mine (#45) along, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                                WELCOME! I assume, you should get access to the owner's private section!

... are you going to the Goodwood Breakfast Club on April 1st? Do you prefer to be the only Spyker there? Or, should I bring mine (#45) along, too?
                                Thanks. It's on a Saturday and its some kind of charity Supercar show on the track. Not sure if I'm taking her onto the track given I'll only have a couple of hours driving experience.

Another question - who do you insure a Spyker with in the UK? The big groups have no record of the car... Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X