• Show
Clear All

• Spyker Keydates 2009

-Q1 2009-
    • January 15-18: Vienna Luxus Motor Show
    • January 30: Trading update Q4 2008
    • February 13-22: Chicago Auto Show
    • March 2-3: Le Mans Series official Test - Paul Ricard
    • March 3 at 10:15: World debut C8 Aileron & press conference Geneva Auto Salon
    • March 5-15: Geneva Auto Salon
    • March 31-April 5: Vancouver Auto Show
    -Q2 2009-
    • April 1-11: AutoRAI Amsterdam (LM85 at Supercar Paddock)
    • April 3-5: Le Mans Series 1000KM of Catalunya, Spain
    • April 7: Publication year results 2008
    • April 10-19: New York International Auto Show
    • April 16-19: Top Marques Monaco *
    • April 23: General shareholders meeting & Trading update Q1
    • April 24: SpykerOwner.com forum factory visit
    • May 8-10: Le Mans Series 1000KM of Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
    • May 31: Le Mans 24-Hours test day
    • June12-14: The Le Mans 24 Hours
    • June19-26: Bullrun Rally *
    -Q3 2009--Q4 2009--2010-
    • XX XX: World debut D8 P2P
    • March 31: Publication Year Results 2009
    • April 22: General Shareholders Meeting 2010
    * Participation of Spyker expected but not yet confirmed
    Last edited by Wouter; 23-10-2009, 17:09.

If you know extra dates or info please leave a post and i will update this list

Comment

No new dates, but I know I will visit the Geneva Motorshow. Already booked the flight

Comment

Please add: Feb 11th-22nd 2009 Chicago Auto Show
        2009 Chicago Auto Show

Spyker will participate in this years show with the addition of Spyker of Chicago in market.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          No new dates, but I know I will visit the Geneva Motorshow. Already booked the flight
          I would love to go to Geneva! Maybe I should cut short my winter holidays in the Alps and visit the Auto Salon.

Comment

I heard some rumours that the autoRAI is not coming next year, because so many car brands decided not to come (bmw,mini & Daihatsu for example, probably because of the credit crunch and accompanying decline in car sales)...
            Does anyone knows more about this?
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              I heard some rumours that the autoRAI is not coming next year, because so many car brands decided not to come (bmw,mini & Daihatsu for example, probably because of the credit crunch and accompanying decline in car sales)...
              haven't heard that myself, but it sounds very plausible.

I'll add a few in the category: *Participation of Spyker expected but not confirmed

-Q1 2009-
              15-18 January: Luxus Motor Show Vienna

-Q2 2009-
              10-19 April 2009: New York International Auto Show (NYIAS)
              20-28 April 2009: Auto Shanghai
              19-26 June 2009: Bullrun

-Q3 2009-
              16 August 2009: Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance

Comment

Don't know where you heard that, but it is not true. It is true that some brands (BMW, MINI & Daihatsu) won't be there. But the AutoRai won't be cancelled.

Don't know for sure if Spyker will be there...

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post

-Q2 2009-
                  10-19 April 2009: New York International Auto Show (NYIAS)

[/URL]
                  We should get some Spykers together and have an event around the NY Auto Show.
                  Rijk

Comment

Looking at the pictures Bucciali posted in the Spotters Thread it seems Speedy Garage has 8 Spykers in their showroom (it’s great to see “Vendue” or “Sold” on a Spyker).

Those of us who go to the Geneva Auto Salon by car should plan a pitstop just before Lausanne and visit Speedy Garage. Coming from Bern it's only a 2x9min detour.
                    Last edited by Wouter; 18-11-2008, 14:58.

Comment

During the L.A. Auto Show press conference Victor Muller confirmed that Spyker will be present at Geneva and that the Aileron Spyder will be unveiled to the public at this Auto Salon.

My conclusion is that the production Aileron “laviolette” will probable be unveiled prior to Geneva. This will most likely happen at the Abu Dhabi- or Chicago Auto Show…?

Comment

I was right that there are rumours...
                        Automobielmanagement.nl - Vanavond vergadering over lot van AutoRai 2009 - Sales en Marketing
                        (here is a poor translation from Google: Translated version of http://www.automobielmanagement.nl/nieuws/sales-en-marketing/nid5052-vanavond-vergadering-over-lot-van-autorai-2009.html

Gr. Ingmar
                        Last edited by IVR007; 27-11-2008, 15:33.
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
                          During the L.A. Auto Show press conference Victor Muller confirmed that Spyker will be present at Geneva ..
                          Which is a good thing because I already booked a flight to Geneva

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                            Just took an extra day off in March…...I’m also going to spend a day at the Geneva Auto Salon before going skiing. Can't wait.

Comment

Spyker won't attend the AutoRAI 2009 in Amsterdam! A lot of other brands also skip the show this year. But since 2001 (or 1999?) Spyker had been present every time the show was held. It is a shame...

Source: Veel merken niet op AutoRAI, AutoTelegraaf.nl nieuws

Comment

Working...
                              X