Spyker C8 LM85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyker 007 View Post
    Found a presentation video of the LM85 by Spyker of Tampa Bay.

spykeroftampabay.com

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Nice Vid!!!

But what a music... :lol: You'd expect Jack Sparrow to enter the car at any given moment:lol::lol:

PS: the first LM85 that's not on the black rims...?

Niels

Comment

Watching the clip I realized I have no clue how a Laviolette owner checks the oil level

Anyone knows?

Comment

A video of Jeroen Bleekemolen testing the C8 Laviolette LM85 at the dutch racetrack Zandvoort!!!NICE

Petrolhead.nl Jeroen Bleekemolen test Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 (VIDEO)
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I wonder how many LM85 owners will be at Le Mans this weekend. I believe that only between 10 and 12 cars have been build and a lot of them are for sale at dealerships. So I wonder how many of there are in the hands of owners that will be traveling to Le Mans to watch the C8 Laviolette GT2R win the GT2 race

Comment

At least two of them are in the USA, so I guess these won't be there

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                I wonder how many LM85 owners will be at Le Mans this weekend. I believe that only between 10 and 12 cars have been build and a lot of them are for sale at dealerships. So I wonder how many of there are in the hands of owners that will be traveling to Le Mans to watch the C8 Laviolette GT2R win the GT2 race
                Well, there was at least one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	016.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	58869 Click image for larger version

Name:	017.jpg
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	58870 Click image for larger version

Name:	018.jpg
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	58871
                Click image for larger version

Name:	019.jpg
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	58872 Click image for larger version

Name:	020.jpg
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	58873 Click image for larger version

Name:	021.jpg
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	58874

Source: Spykersquadron.com
                Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Would love to visit Le Mans in my own LM85. One minor detail: I don't have a LM85

Comment

I've Heard that there would be build 24, is this is true?

Comment

• New LM85?

Found these pictures of a LM85 without the the black powder coated alloy wheels.....

Talking about the wheels...I would prefer them to be Gun Metal just like the bodypaint and side mirrors.

pictures taken for tuningfever.com and were taken at the 2009 Amelia island concours de elegance.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Also found this picture...gives this enough info to give this LM85 a vin
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Another one spotted: Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie!

In Arnhem, The Netherlands... Could it be on factory plates?

Niels

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeD View Post
                            Another one spotted: Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie!

Yes, I'm pretty sure this LM85 uses factory plates.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeD View Post
                              Another one spotted: Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie!

It became 'spot of the day' and got a nice (dutch) article
                              Autogespot - Exclusieve auto's gespot door jullie! - Spot van de dag: Spyker C8 Laviolette SWB LM85
                              Looks like Hans van Rennes in the car.. (?)
                              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                              X