Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but it does not mean that there are no Spykers for sale:
    C8 Laviolette is for sale:
    Spyker - Àâòîìîáèëè - Ôîòîàëüáîì - LuxuryCars UA - Ýêñêëþçèâíûå àâòîìîáèëè â Óêðàèíå

Comment

Spyker with autom.gear?

Are there any model w.automatic avail.for sale?

Comment

For Sale on ebay: C8 Spyder #091

XL9GB11H26Z363091

Startingbid is $99,000.00 (reserve not met)

2006 Spyker C8 Spyder! Pearl Yellow with Black Leather and Yellow Quilted Stitching!! Fully Loaded! This Spyker is in Flawless Condition and is in Showroom Condition!! This Rare Exotic has Black Leather Interior with Yellow Quilted Stitching in the Seats and Dashboard to match the exterior. The Pearl Yellow Exterior can only be truly appreciated in person! This 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder is the Finest Example on the Market Today!! This 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder is equipped with Spyker options including: 6-Speed Manual Transmission, Yellow Quilted Stitching through out the Interior, Black Painted Calipers, Perforated Leather Branding Package, Heated Wing Mirrors, Anti-Theft System, Factory Spyker 19inch Aeroblade Wheels and Upgraded Exterior Color Pearl Yellow! Plus Much More!! Standard Equipment includes A/C Climate Control, Power Remote Locking System, External Mirrors with Electrical Door Opener, Xenon Headlamps, Remote Door Opener, Light Weight Alloy Spyker Aeroblade Wheels with 235/35ZR19--265/30ZR19 Tires, and Hand Built Leather Interior! This 2006 Spyker C8 Spyder is equipped with a 4.2L V-8 engine which produces 400 horsepower! This is a must have for any exotic car enthusiast!! This Exotic Show Piece will not last long! Please contact our experienced sales team. Please Feel Free to contact our Showroom with any questions at 561-588-6166. Exotic Motorcars.

Please contact our sales staff at 561-588-6166 or toll free 1-888-7EXOTIC with any questions or to get pre-approved for financing.

One bidder so far (Is that you Dan?)

Please take a look, there are 49 beautifull pictures of this car!

eBay Motors: Other Makes (item 350016217120 end time Jan-27-08 09:48:21 PST)
        Attached Files
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

For Sale on ebay: C8 Spyder #085

XL9GB11H76Z363085

Startingbid: $100,000.00 (reserve not met)

Vehicle Description

You are looking at a beautiful Spyker C8 Spyder. This vehicle is used with only 255 miles on the odo. So don't miss this chance to own this super exclusive, super exotic sport car for a fraction of what a new one costs. The car is black with a beautiful ruby interior. The car is loaded with cool features; power release doors (even byy remote control.), optional exhuast system, turned auminum trim on the dash, convertible, Floor monunted pedals, V8-400HP engine and much more. Spykers has chosen to use only the best materials in building the C8. The vehicle is equipped with the elegant 19" Aeroblade wheels in nagnesium with central locking featuring five propellers which are such a distinctive component of the Spyker Trademark. The design of the instrumentation is reminiscent of those found in airplanes,reflection avation heritage. Luxury and performance are further encapsuled in a number of interior features such as the tasteful incorporation of aluminum design elements as well as exluse Leather trim. We are a Factory Authorized Spker Dealership, Spkyer of Beverly Hills, please contact Yervand Arzakanyan with further questions. yarzakanyan@ogaracoach.com or call 310-967-7104

No bids yet!

eBay Motors: Other Makes : C8 Spyder (item 320209667795 end time Jan-29-08 10:42:50 PST)
          Attached Files
          Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

2007/7 Spyker C8 Double 12 S for sale: Anamera

Comment

C8 Double 12
              Van Vliet
              http://www.autogespot.com

Comment

Scratch #111 from the for sale list, as it now resides in my garage.

Gran Prix Imports - Oregon, USA
                1. 2006 C8 Spyder - Silver / Red...actually, burgandy

Joe

Comment

People at autoblog.nl want to know how many NEW Spykers remain unsold. Does anybody know?
                  Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Jati View Post

Joe
                    Excellent news. Congratulations with your Spyker! I received you Private Message and I am waiting for Victor's confirmation to upgrade your account.

Hans
                    Site Admin

Comment

Joe
                      Joe,

Do you mean that you bought the car from Gran Prix Imports? If so, congratulations and welcome on board. You are the fifth Spyker-owner we have registered.
                      Rijk

Comment

Hi,

Yes, I purchased #111 from Gran Prix Imports....Arrived yesterday.

I just spent an hour squeezing it into the garage & now I'm trying to sort out how to stow that rediculous soft top.
                        I am trying to decide if the top can roll/fold up and fit under the cross bar, all the while allowing the bar to lock back into position letting the spring loaded black knobs click in place. The owners manual only discusses the hard top install.

Best To all, Joe

Comment

Hi,

I just spent an hour squeezing it into the garage & now I'm trying to sort out how to stow that rediculous soft top.
                          I am trying to decide if the top can roll/fold up and fit under the cross bar, all the while allowing the bar to lock back into position letting the spring loaded black knobs click in place. The owners manual only discusses the hard top install.

Best To all, Joe
                          Hi Joe,

Congratulations!
                          You're right, that soft top is not the easiest one to stow, especially not on your own
                          If I recall right it was as follows:
                          First place the arch-shaped part (which connects to the front window) just behind the roll bars, as you can see on this picture:
                          http://yo.spc.free.fr/Gallery/spyker/large/01_C8.jpg
                          (especially this part is hard to do on your own because of the crossbars which are connected to this front part and fall to all ways).
                          Then fold the rest of the soft top in a way that all supports lie in each other.
                          Finally, secure everything in place by putting the aluminium part back until it locks.

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Comment

Hi,

Best To all, Joe
                            I agree with you. I got so frustrated that I took the whole top off. It looks much better also
                            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                              I agree with you. I got so frustrated that I took the whole top off. It looks much better also
                              I did finally sort out the correct proceedure, only to realize that the guys at Gran Prix Imports had in fact removed the top previously and reinstalled it...
                              They had ground-off the rivets at some point.
                              I don't mind the top stowed in the open position too much (yet), but someone has completely gouged and scratched the daylights out of the polished aluminum cross bar. Wonder how I can get one of those from Spyker ???

Impressions thus far:

1. Love the sound
                              2. Love the power...it easily breaks the tires loose while shifting from 1st to
                              2nd gear. My old 360 spider would never do that.
                              3. Wife likes it

Negatives:
                              1. Soft top is marginal
                              2. Gas cap should be anything other than what it is...cheap black plastic
                              3. Wife wants to drive it

Joe

Comment

In my above post...I complained about the gas cap being black plastic.
                                I just looked at the pics from the Gran Prix Imports ad for the car and presto!...There is the cool Spyker logo gas cap. Guess someone has some splainin to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X