No announcement yet.

Currently for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I get it. I have: Latest Post First, so, clicking the link will get me to the last and not first post.
    Rijk

Comment

Did you see these Spyker's?
      AutoScout24: ocassion / gebruikte auto / gebruikte wagen

Although there are 4 cars I believe it are only 2 different cars. And the Silver/Red one is the same as in Russia?

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
        Oh, I get it. I have: Latest Post First, so, clicking the link will get me to the last and not first post.
        I've edited the link. It shows post 1 now.

Comment

Maybe it is also a good idea to give the VIN's (If you know them). In that way you know for sure there are no double cars. And we can extend the VIN list.

Comment

AX Lover,

I will add the two from autoscout. I just found some pics of the silver/red one. It's being stored at "The Engine Room" in Belgium, a storage facility for car owners. They look after it and have it ready when you want to go for a spin.

Adding VINS will be a good idea.

Comment

Translated version of http://www.vipcar.kiev.ua/

Comment

Maybe I buy one... ghehe... there are a lot to buy:P haha... but nice list.

Comment

I'm back from my holidays and ready to start amending/updating our little list.

Laviolette GT2R showed me that Lamborghini Las Vegas has a 3rd Spyker for sale. It's one we have seen and discussed before in our Modification thread. The black C8 SWB Spyder with mat-black accents.

Check it out here.

Rijk, I'm curious to hear whether you like it or not.

Comment

It takes down the Bling-Bling level a lot. I like it.
                    Rijk

Comment

I think it looks more laid-back. If you can say that about a car....

I'm not yet ready to update the list, mainly because I found 3 more chassis for sale. #104 I already posted yesterday in the unofficial spotted thread. It's for sale at Dawydiak, on consignment.

Today I managed to "track down" the dealer 'Spyker of Pembroke Pines'. I think... On the official Spyker website there is a company listed under 'Spyker of Pembroke Pines' that I could not find. But a quick Google search gave me Lexus of Pembroke Pines that currently are selling 2 Spykers!!

They have a 2007 Laviolette (not many around! and 2007 was also low on production!) and a 2006 Spyder. #106 is a white 2006 C8 Spyder, with the nice mod of having red name logo's both on the front grill as on the sides, before the rear wheel arch. It also has a two-tone interior. Dark blue leather on the dash and steering wheel. Tan coloured rest of the interior.

The first 3 pics are courtesy of Flickr.com user 'Mpgrundy'.

The following 4 are from dealer's website:

#166 is a 2007 C8 Laviolette, in a stunning dark blue exterior with tan interior.
                      These 2 pics are courtesy of Flickr.com user 'Ben Capitano'.
                      Last edited by bucciali; 09-01-2008, 09:28.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                        #166 is a white 2007 C8 Laviolette, in a stunning dark blue exterior with tan interior.
                        Dropdead gorgeous!! Man, I want that

btw, have you found time to look at that article I showed you?

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
                          #166 is a 2007 C8 Laviolette, in a stunning dark blue exterior with tan interior.
                          #166 must be THE Spyker for me. What a great number
                          Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Chopster, I don't see any list of Spyker's for sale. I just see a Sales text.

Comment

Working...
                              X