No announcement yet.

Le Mans 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel light is on! Time to pit. 85 will also get fresh tyres.

Car feels good

Comment

One place up, we are 15th now.

Comment

Safety car (accident 92 Aston GT2). Could help us close the gap a bit.

Comment

14th spot

Comment

Currently 12th, looks like I'll pull an all-nighter!

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
              Currently 12th, looks like I'll pull an all-nighter!
              Just back from the pit/track. Had a sunny day. Made Some Nice Photos on the grid. I Will post them when i am back from le mans. Unfortunately the squadron did hit a slow driving car. THE car sounds very good so i Hope they Will win back some places. I am going to sleep now.

Dutchdude
              Spykerowner #141
              sigpic

Comment

... it is early morning and Spyker is still there! 11th place. Everything else changed: Two Audis are now leading LMP1, Peugeot comes third! All three Ford GT40s are out in LMGT1! And, the formerly leading Ferrari 430 of Risi Competizione is out too...

It looks like we lost time in an accident, did a mechanically very good job to repair, drive safely now and will make good whatever rank we get by cars dropping out...

Perhaps, we should have sent DutchDude in with his "devil & warrior livery" C8...
                Last edited by amzamz; 13-06-2010, 07:23.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                  ... it is early morning and Spyker is still there! 11th place. Everything else changed: Two Audis are now leading LMP1, Peugeot comes third! All three Ford GT40s are out in LMGT1! And, the formerly leading Ferrari 430 of Risi Competizione is behind Spyker...

It looks like we lost time in an accident, did a mechanically very good job to repair, drive safely now and will make good whatever rank we get by cars dropping out...

Perhaps, we should have sent DutchDude in with his "devil & warrior livery" C8...
                  I would have liked That. I could have blocked all other gt2 cars.

Dutchdude
                  Spykerowner #141
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
                    I would have liked That. I could have blocked all other gt2 cars.
                    ... or cut their wheels off... like in the chariot race of the "Ben Hur" movie 1959 and 1925

Comment

The car has a gearbox problem and is being worked on. Whether it'll be able to resume remains to be seen...

Comment

... that gives us time to see a few pictures taken from here. Nice impressions of the night can be found at Spyker Squadron Vimeo.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by amzamz; 13-06-2010, 09:40.

Comment

Mechanics are putting the car together. Looks like we are going to race again soon!

Comment

you just beat me to it :P Great news though!

Comment

The Spyker's back out again!

Comment

Almost ready to race again

Comment

Working...
                                X