No announcement yet.

#210, white and blue, blue and white, C8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's terrible I feel very sorry for the owner.

Comment

Horrible loss of such a unique Spyker I hope the rest of ours aren't likely to suffer a similar fate
      Nihil ausus, nihil acquisitus

Comment

... Friday, the 13th of April... and I am sure a black cat was walking across the street, too.... it looks like arson to me! A technical defect will start in 1 place and spread from there. Look! It started from 3 places... in between the color of the car is immaculate... what a loss!
        Last edited by amzamz; 14-04-2012, 18:35.

Comment

WOW, that really sucks! Sad to see.

Comment

Ooo No,..This is very bad news . I is just a car and nobody got hurt, but it is painfull to see these pictures.

Comment

image_11326.jpg ... this photo was taken April 13. The same day it all happened! (source) I would actually try to re-build it! Buy a run down Spyker for little money (probably in the US), and start swapping parts! It looks to me like the chassis, the suspension, and most of the engine could still be fine... Perhaps, getting the interior, seats, and body panels is still possible from Spyker works?!
              Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:54.

Comment

... what happened to this chassis? I remember it was offered a while ago. Did anyone buy it? Or should we consider #210 a total write-off?

Comment

I wouldn't mind to get the diffuser and the double exhaust
                  Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    ... what happened to this chassis? I remember it was offered a while ago. Did anyone buy it? Or should we consider #210 a total write-off?
                    here she is...
                    Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:54.
                    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

P.S. The other car should be #044

Comment

image_16921.jpg Any update on #210?
                        Last edited by F Spider; 31-01-2021, 02:53.
                        Rijk

Comment

The burned down wreck was declared a total loss and offered by the insurance company for €20K. A guy in the Uk bought it and he also had the wreck of #044. So he had two Spyker wrecks and tried to make one out of the remains but it was not a match made in heaven as #044 is a CPP bodied Laviolette and #210 a Karmann bodied Spyder. In the end it was not a succes and he sold the items. Not sure what happened after that but some parts of #044 are offered at ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                            The burned down wreck was declared a total loss and offered by the insurance company for 20K. A guy in the Uk bought it and he also had the wreck of #044. So he had two Spyker wrecks and tried to make one out of the remains but it was not a match made in heaven as #044 is a CPP bodied Laviolette and #210 a Karmann bodied Spyder. In the end it was not a succes and he sold the items. Not sure what happened after that but some parts of #044 are offered at ebay.
                            Does it include the body, or is the ebay only for the engine and the suspension?
                            Rijk

Comment

Engine and suspension only

Comment

image_16934.jpgimage_16935.jpgimage_16936.jpg image_16934.jpg image_16935.jpg

Text of the ad:

This is not a new part, it is Second Hand and as such it may have some signs of cosmetic wear

:lol: :lol:

image_16936.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X