Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
    Why was it there?
    Queen Beatrix and the King of Jordan left with a helicopter. They drove from the factory to the helicopter in a bus, followed by a Spyker Squadron. From what I have heard the King of Jordan also ordered a Spyker, but I am not sure if that's true. I have more pics of this day, I will try to post them as soon as find some time.
    Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:09.
    Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
    Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
      Queen Beatrix and the King of Jordan left with a helicopter. They drove from the factory to the helicopter in a bus, followed by a Spyker Squadron. From what I have heard the King of Jordan also ordered a Spyker, but I am not sure if that's true. I have more pics of this day, I will try to post them as soon as find some time.
      Ah, cool

Comment

I will post 9 pictures of this visit in the spotters thread.
        Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

I will post 9 pictures of this visit in the spotters thread.
          Thanks alot Very nice pictures as allways. The Double 12 looks really

Comment

Is it possible that this has also been registered with NII SPK ? I have got some pics from Le Mans 2005 from a C8 Spyder in the same color scheme. (I believe Victor Muller drove that C8 back in 2005)
            Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Here are some pics of the 007 with it's new Dutch yellow plates.

Source: autgespot.com
              Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:11.

Comment

Nice picture of the 007.

PS Rijk, the new owner of the 007 "only" had to pay € 95.640,- in BPM (Taxes) because the first registration date of this car is 1st July 2005.

Comment

I paid less than 5,000 in tax
                  Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                    Nice picture of the 007

I love to see the car open like this, but only a mechanic can work on the engine like this. The rear clam-shell is bolted down and has several air intake elements attached.

Victor told me that there are two reasons for this. First is that it if the car has trouble on the road, the tail lights/reflectors are not visible for upcoming traffic and, Second is that if the clam-shell is not closed correctly, it can function like a suicide door and catch the wind while driving (which apparently has happened to the prototype, with disastrous results).
                    Rijk

Comment

Is it possible that this has also been registered with NII SPK ? I have got some pics from Le Mans 2005 from a C8 Spyder in the same color scheme. (I believe Victor Muller drove that C8 back in 2005)
                      Maybe others can answer it better, but I guess some of the plates where sometimes used on different cars.

As you know, #007 was seen in Monaco in 2006 with plates C8VRM. However, in 2005, #007 also appeared in Monaco, now with plates C8SPY. That same time, another Spyker was present, with plates N11SPK. That was a black car with dark red interior (probably a LaViolette, but not sure).

Comment

Yep, you're right. Present in Monaco, during (again) the Top Marques exhibition in 2005:

N11SPK

Courtesy of Salegosse from Supercarfrance.com

Comment

evandaalen, British plates can be used on different cars. I guess Spyker just has a number of plates they use on their demo's.

Comment

#007 - C8 Spyder

We did not drive #007 in the snow, but it looks great!!

It has been on the road three times since its dutch registration (11-2007).
                            It doesn't take long to be spotted................
                            Pictures were taken on two accasions.
                            These:
                            spots.autogespot.com/viewimages.php?id=c214748364802122007020920

The other picture was a speedingticket. (60km/h where 50km/h was allowed).
                            Use it where it is build for.

Greets,
                            Spyker Owner #007
                            Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:10.

Comment

Hi Spyker 007, there is already a thread about your car
                              http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...c8-spyder.html

Maybe you can post the nice(!) pictures there. This thread can be deleted after that.
                              Last edited by F Spider; 26-02-2023, 06:10.

Comment

Threads are merged.

Comment

Working...
                                X