Official Spyker Owner Forum
 

Go Back   Official Spyker Owner Forum > Spyker Enthusiasts - Public Forum > Wanted / For Sale

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1141  
Old 03-11-2017, 03:50
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
#095 sold today, and will live in CA...
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #1142  
Old 03-11-2017, 04:41
Matinik Matinik is offline
Spyker Owner #070 and #113
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Morgan Hill, California
Posts: 47
Awesome - Rijk, do you know if socal or norcal?
Reply With Quote
  #1143  
Old 03-11-2017, 04:53
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matinik View Post
Awesome - Rijk, do you know if socal or norcal?
Socal. A friend of the guy that just bought #144...
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #1144  
Old 03-11-2017, 15:41
Sandy Eggo Sandy Eggo is offline
Spyker Owner #153
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Encinitas, CA
Posts: 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
Socal. A friend of the guy that just bought #144...
It's getting crowded down here.
Reply With Quote
  #1145  
Old 12-11-2017, 04:19
Plastique999 Plastique999 is offline
(future) Spyker Owner
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
#095 sold today, and will live in CA...


Yes hes my buddy.....argh! I want one.
We are in Socal


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #1146  
Old 12-11-2017, 16:45
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plastique999 View Post
Yes hes my buddy.....argh! I want one.
We are in Socal


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is the dilemma of selecting one.

The "no miles" cars are by now up to 12 years old. Sitting is much worse for a car than driving. One should really replace every piece of rubber internal and external. These cars are generally not serviced, and that in itself might be a good thing, because nobody messed with it. Asking prices of the no miles cars have gone up ranging from $300K to $500K

The cars with mileage are ranging from $175 to 275K. Almost all will take a lot of patience to get them sorted out. I'm the first owner of #207. It was the factory show car. When I got it there were more than twenty things 'wrong'. Some obvious, some hidden. While being able to drive without problems, over a period of two years (weekends) my friend Tom and I took care of it all with full support of the factory. Once sorted, the car is very reliable.

Of course we also did a lot of rare Spyker upgrades....
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #1147  
Old 12-11-2017, 22:41
mrobin33 mrobin33 is offline
Spyker Owner #138
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
This is the dilemma of selecting one.

The "no miles" cars are by now up to 12 years old. Sitting is much worse for a car than driving. One should really replace every piece of rubber internal and external. These cars are generally not serviced, and that in itself might be a good thing, because nobody messed with it. Asking prices of the no miles cars have gone up ranging from $300K to $500K

The cars with mileage are ranging from $175 to 275K. Almost all will take a lot of patience to get them sorted out. I'm the first owner of #207. It was the factory show car. When I got it there were more than twenty things 'wrong'. Some obvious, some hidden. While being able to drive without problems, over a period of two years (weekends) my friend Tom and I took care of it all with full support of the factory. Once sorted, the car is very reliable.

Of course we also did a lot of rare Spyker upgrades....
Mine is working just fine thanks
Reply With Quote
  #1148  
Old 12-11-2017, 23:57
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobin33 View Post
Mine is working just fine thanks
You are driving yours. That makes all the difference....
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #1149  
Old 19-11-2017, 08:08
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
Spyker #171

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/...ker/c8/1717429
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
  #1150  
Old 21-11-2017, 04:47
F Spider's Avatar
F Spider F Spider is offline
Spyker Owner #207 (former owner #107)
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New York, Amsterdam
Posts: 6,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by F Spider View Post
Canadian $ or US $???
__________________
Rijk

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.