Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
    At your place Jack?
    I wouldn't think so, because it looks pretty green on the photo. We have no leaves left, and further upstate is even more bare
    Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:02.
    Rijk

Comment

No picked up in LA Monday. On the way now. Delivery scheduled for next Monday. I will upload pix then. Wow I am excited.

Comment

#116 is here. Too salty to drive but sounds amazing. I will be reading the owner's manual cover to cover tonight.
        Attached Files

Comment

Congratulations. Must be exciting. Happy reading and more importantly driving when the time comes!

Comment

It's arrived!!!! So exciting
            Rijk

Comment

Congratulations. That's an exciting moment

Hope to see you and #116 next time I visit New York

Comment

Originally posted by jac View Post
                ... I will be reading the owner's manual cover to cover tonight.
                ... reading? Hmmm. I never read anything in that manual, I must admit. Just turned on the engine and listened to it! ... and keep listening!

Welcome to the club!

Comment

Really I just needed to figure out how to shut the battery down for storage. We are getting rain this week. I might be able to sneak out for a cruise if the road salt washes away. Fingers crossed.

Comment

The master switch under the front clamshell will turn off everything, but also resets the motor management computer. Make sure you have driven 20+ miles before you have to get an inspection sticker.
                    Rijk

Comment

And make sure the car is not locked when the roof is up and the battery is switched of. Unless you have the windows open of course.

BTW Do you have the small key that fits in the lock near the wiper blade?

Comment

Yes. I have the small key. Yes I already figured to leave a window open just in case. I start all my cars monthly or have a tender on them. Tr6 is easy to bump start. Gallardo spyder not so much even with a 6 speed.

Comment

Thanks a ton for the help and I wouldn't have known these points without reading the forum. Keep them rolling please. Jack
                          Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:01.

Comment

image_14458.jpg #116 out and about today. Finally got ny registered. Running great. Needs wax but we will get there.
                            Last edited by F Spider; 29-03-2021, 23:01.

Comment

Great car,....I really love the shape of a C8. Its timeless. It looks great even after 10+ years. Enjoy you car and thanks for sharing this picture.

Comment

Jac, next Sunday is a car show at the fire department in Woodstock. We'll be there. Are you able to make it, or do you have a better suggestion?
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X