No announcement yet.

#107 - C8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he looking for the Hide a Key, or the spare remote? Either way this pic will come back to get you when he can start driving. If he old enough to wax on wax off he old
    enough to drive.

Comment

• Originally posted by panoz1 View Post
      I think he looking for the Hide a Key, or the spare remote? Either way this pic will come back to get you when he can start driving. If he old enough to wax on wax off he old
      enough to drive.
      haha to much mr. Miyagi for you
      Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:34.
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• image_4828.jpg With all the updates to 2008 specs, the #107 did get a 12V outlet in the glove box compartment. I use this for my navigation system. However, last week the outlet died.

Today, Tom took the whole thing apart, and changed the wiring connections to something more sturdy. Apparently, the Audi wiring connections did not like the moving of the wires that comes with opening and closing the glove compartment.
        Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by F Spider View Post
          With all the updates to 2008 specs, the #107 did get a 12V outlet in the glove box compartment. I use this for my navigation system. However, last week the outlet died.

Today, Tom took the whole thing apart, and changed the wiring connections to something more sturdy. Apparently, the Audi wiring connections did not like the moving of the wires that comes with opening and closing the glove compartment.
          #007 has a 12V-outlet right at the edge below the glovebox (in the footwell next to the tunnel.) Quite convenient if i may say so.

Comment

• image_7323.jpg image_7328.jpg image_7327.jpg image_7326.jpg image_7325.jpg image_7324.jpg #107 displayed @ JMK Saab
            Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:33.

Comment

• image_7531.jpg image_7530.jpg image_7529.jpg image_7528.jpg image_7527.jpg #107 without wheels. Lots of work coming.
              Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:32.
              Rijk

Comment

• image_7535.jpg image_7534.jpg image_7533.jpg image_7532.jpg It took me almost two hours to clean all four wheels.
                Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:32.
                Rijk

Comment

• Looks like you did a very nice job.

Was it the first time you used the torque wrench?
                  Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:31.

Comment

• mods coming?

Comment

• Quite impressive on the wheels Rijk, but did you have to take apart the entire assembly for clean wheels?:lol:

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                        #107 displayed @ ]
                        This was a nice display!
                        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
                          mods coming?
                          No, we (read Tom), want to try to do learn more about the Spyker, and do more ourselves. Something I would never be able to do by myself, but am very excited about. Next is an all fluids change, and lots of cleaning.

The #107 has now 25,000 miles (40,000 km) on the odometer, and by taking off the rear clam shell I can waste some time on cleaning stuff you never see
                          Rijk

Comment

It took me almost two hours to clean all four wheels.
                            Looks very nice!!
                            We can see a ŽbeforeŽ in the 4th picture. BIG difference!

Jeffrey

Comment

• image_7638.jpg image_7637.jpg image_7636.jpg image_7635.jpg image_7639.jpg Brakes done, tires back on. Now we need better weather
                              Rijk

Comment

Brakes done, tires back on. Now we need better weather
                                Looking GOOD!!!
                                Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X