Modified/Customized Spykers...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modified/Customized Spykers...?

Are there any modified/customized/personalized Spykers out there...? I guess, considering their rarity, they're all personal, but I mean beyond interior/exterior colors.

I would love to see a black Spyder - like the one from this thread with all the chrome painted black, tinted windows, blacked out lenses and black wheels.
    ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

I thought they were all capable of individual customisation to a great extent directly from Spyker???

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
      I thought they were all capable of individual customisation to a great extent directly from Spyker???
      That's interesting to know; certainly not something I knew until you posted. Perhaps Rijk or someone from Spyker can confirm that and, possibly, expound on just how detailed one can get with their order.

Comment

Originally posted by 134282 View Post
        That's interesting to know; certainly not something I knew until you posted. Perhaps Rijk or someone from Spyker can confirm that and, possibly, expound on just how detailed one can get with their order.
        Indeed - any lucky owners out there like to clarify???

Comment

There is a whole department that deals with the "Specials" as they call them. There are performance upgrades, custom colors, custom leather (ostrich), quad exhausts (see picture in Factory photos), and I've even seen an iPod connection. The blue and white one is a good example of customization.
          Rijk

Comment

Black C8 Spyder with black rims

I have seen pics of a black C8 Spyder with black rims, in the showroom of Speedy, a Swiss garage (they have sold a number of Spykers, I believe and right now they are also racing with their own Spyker).

I have just asked the guy who took the pictures, whether I could post them here. Will get back to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
              I have seen pics of a black C8 Spyder with black rims, in the showroom of Speedy, a Swiss garage (they have sold a number of Spykers, I believe and right now they are also racing with their own Spyker).

I have just asked the guy who took the pictures, whether I could post them here. Will get back to you.
              That would be awesome, I look forward to it...!

Comment

Originally posted by 134282 View Post
                That would be awesome, I look forward to it...!
                Me too

Comment

Photographer Ralph R, frequent poster at SuperCarFrance, has granted permission to me posting his Spyker pics here. Thanks Ralph!

So here are a few pics of a black C8 Spyder, with black rims and a nice red interior.

The paper floor cover reads 'Deze gaat tot de bodem', which means as much as "You can floor it". Must come from the factory. Nice touch

Photos have been taken at Speedy Garage. Car is currently for sale.

I like these rims very much. It's a pity though that the center bolts are not painted black.
                  Last edited by bucciali; 27-11-2007, 21:56.

Comment

The red leather is

But I must confess I'm not sure about black wheels!!!

Comment

I don't like the black wheels

Comment

I think it would look better if everything is blacked out. I think they did that in LA, but I have not seen pictures of it.
                        Rijk

Comment

I think the wheels lose detail when they are black. I prefer a Spyker with the natural metal.
                          www.gasbrooklyn.com

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                            I think it would look better if everything is blacked out. I think they did that in LA, but I have not seen pictures of it.
                            Rijk, did they do that with a C8 Spyder??

Comment

Hmmm, thinking of customization...
                              I would love to coachbuild a C8 Spyder.
                              The chassis and bodystructure are very suitable for a complete rebody.
                              In order to create objects of timeless beauty, one must respect the past, enjoy the present and look with enthusiasm into the future. www.michielvandenbrink.com

Comment

Working...
                              X