Me & Jerry Seinfeld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me & Jerry Seinfeld

Dear Spyker Brothers.. I thought you'd get a kick out of this.. Me & Jerry Seinfeld, backstage after his show at Queens College last night.. I know not Spyker related, BUT- while everyone was grilling him ad nauseum about "Seinfeld", I went in there and asked him about his true passion- his very important Porsche collection- specifically about his lastest aquisition, the 917/30 Steve McQueen car.. well, we made fast friends after that.. VERY nice guy.. Best KURT.
    Attached Files

I didn't know he was a proper car enthusiast. Nice you were able to chat with him

Comment

Show him your Spyker.....a C8 would look great between al the Porsches .

Comment

Cool. Now you can get your Spyker in his new Comedians in Cars getting Coffee show
        Rijk

Comment

Hi Hans-
          He's a major car guy.. proper..
          He mentioned something that I found interesting- He said the 917 Steve McQueen car is pretty much the only car he bought at a "good" price and that he is "up" from an investment value, point of view.. , because when he bought it, it was still not "confirmed" that it was THE McQueen car.. he said every other car he's ever bought he has payed up for; and that no matter how hard he tries to bid/buy anonymously, he's always found out and then he is forced to over pay. all good stuff.. passionate car guy.

Comment

Wouter- I should have, of course.. all the things one thinks of AFTER the fact.. next time ;-)

Comment

Hi Rijk- I LOVE that series.. whoever is a Seinfeld fan and loves cars NEEDS to watch it, they're all right on youtube..

Comment

Working...
              X