Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to buy a C8...

Hey guys..
    So I know I'm buying a C8.. I just got off the phone with Dan/SpykerX3..
    He very intelligently advised me that before I pull the trigger with any dealer-sold car, I should give a shout out to the SpykerForum universe to see/ask if any of you fine gentlemen have a car for sale, or you know of someone that may want to do a deal..
    keep in mind- low miles, prop steering wheel, air-con, prop gas cap and I'm open to int/ext color combos.. let me know, please PM me.. thanks guys..

Kurt,

Even though you don't have a C8 just yet, why don't you come to our event in the Catskill Mountains this weekend? See also: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...-together.html

Hans

Comment

Hi Hans. thx.. I would love to but I'm swamped this weekend with family stuff. wish it was next w/e, I would've been there in a second.. Dan mentioned that if anyone would have any leads/ideas of a car for me, it would be you.. any thoughts?

Comment

Hi Kurt,

I assume you allready checked this thread?

Good Luck!
        Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

yup.. I have..

Comment

Finding a Spyker with a propeller steering wheel is the real challenge. I know a few outside the US but in Europe cars are a lot more expensive than in the US which makes it uninteresting to import them to the US.

Comment

Chances are we have one for sale in the US. Chris Mora will probably step in any time now

Comment

Hey Hans- got off the phone with Chris a little while ago.. great advice and expert knowledge.. this is one hell of a high level, top shelf owners forum.. keep em coming.. thanks to all .. Kurt

Comment

Kurt I have a C8 Spyder with removeable hard top and the propeller steering wheel enroute to me and will be arriving today for my showroom to accompany #217 on display.

Comment

Hans- you rock ... your friend- Kurt

Comment

Hi Mark- check your email/PM.. looking forward to speaking today.. thx for reaching out..Kurt

Comment

Bought it !!

Well guys- it had to happen- I am proud to announce that I am the proud owner of #24. I'd like to thank the Academy- comprised of Matt, Panoz1, Stephan, Hans, Dan, Rijk, Chris Mora, and Mark Thomas.. you all advised me with invaluable opinions and expertise..thank you & Rock'n'Roll... Kurt

Comment

Working...
                        X