No announcement yet.

Where are you located?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long Island, New York. Rijk, thanks for the link.
    ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

Comment

Originally posted by 134282 View Post
      Long Island, New York. Rijk, thanks for the link.
      You know Rijk personally? Welcome on board BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
        You know Rijk personally? Welcome on board BTW!
        No, unfortunately not. But I used to read many of his posts on FerrariChat years ago. I just saw in his unofficial register thread that he and his Spyker were at the Festa di Ferrari in Connecticut, earlier this year. Had I made it there in a timely fashion, I would've had the opportunity to meet Rijk - and see his Spyker.

Thanks for the welcome. I'm very intrigued by Spyker and look forward to the evolution of the company and its models.
        ZFF, SCC, XL9, WP0, ZA9, DRM...

Comment

Hi everyone!

Great to see a Spyker Forum and to see it so active allready. I'm a great Spyker fan and hope to get to learn a lot more here
          Last edited by basman007; 19-10-2011, 17:08.

Comment

Welcome Basman007!

Comment

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
              Welcome Basman007!
              Dank je

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                Hi everyone!

I'm from Almere, The Netherlands.

Great to see a Spyker Forum and to see it so active allready. I'm a great Spyker fan and hope to get to learn a lot more here
                Good to have you on board! Creating a forum is one thing, getting it active is the hard part. But with fans like you and the others that already have registered we will succeed

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                  Hi everyone!

I'm from Almere, The Netherlands.

Hello

Comment

Looks like SpykerOwner is taking off really well. Welcome to all the new members. Sorry I haven't been posting this week, but I had a very busy business week. But we survived
                    ______

Mel

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                      Anytime you want to visit the factory, we can arrange it.
                      F Spider,

And what do I have to do
                      ______

Mel

Comment

Mel,

I'll be at the factory December 13th, I think. If you can make it, you will be welcome, if not, we can arrange a tour of the factory any time it suits you.
                        Rijk

Comment

Hello everyone,

My name is Peter, I got in touch with the people from Spyker in 2003, I worked for a company in Zeewolde and the Spyker factory (really small in those years), was build about 300 meters from my office. Work was never the same again, I was listening if I could hear the roaring sound of the V8's all day long. Sometimes they raced through the street where I was working in my office and it was like I was watching a Nascar race during work.
                          I got another job wich brings me to Zeewolde quit often so if I am there I always have a look if I can see any Spykers. Last few years I photographed a lot of Spykers, I will share my pictures with you as soon as find some time for it!

Oh yeah I am located in Zwolle, the Netherlands

Peter
                          Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
                          Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Mel,

I'll be at the factory December 13th, I think. If you can make it, you will be welcome, if not, we can arrange a tour of the factory any time it suits you.
                            I think Mel is checking his schedule right now

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
                              Hello everyone,

My name is Peter, I got in touch with the people from Spyker in 2003, I worked for a company in Zeewolde and the Spyker factory (really small in those years), was build about 300 meters from my office. Work was never the same again, I was listening if I could hear the roaring sound of the V8's all day long. Sometimes they raced through the street where I was working in my office and it was like I was watching a Nascar race during work.
                              I got another job wich brings me to Zeewolde quit often so if I am there I always have a look if I can see any Spykers. Last few years I photographed a lot of Spykers, I will share my pictures with you as soon as find some time for it!

Oh yeah I am located in Zwolle, the Netherlands

Peter
                              Hello Peter - I'm sure we'd all love to see your photo's

Comment

Mel,

Rijk,

I think I could make that! I have a "not so important" appointment in the afternoon, which I will reschedule tomorrow or Tuesday. As soon as I've rescheduled that appointment and freed up December 13th, I'll let you know! I wouldn't want to miss this for the world! Thanx very much in advanced

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                                I think Mel is checking his schedule right now
                                Hans: thanx for the "wake-up call"
                                ______

Mel

Comment

Working...
                                X