#??? - C8 Spyder Jet Black / Magnolia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    These pictures definitely look like royal blue and pharaoh to me (same as mine), not black. So unless it was painted and converted, it's unlikely the same car as #48.
    Thanx for confirming the color combination as it's sometimes hard to tell on pictures but to make sure; do you mean the pictures of the Laviolette? Or the ones of the unknown Spyder (as on some pics the exterior color also looks blue)? I agree that if the Spyder is also #048 it must have been converted as #048 is now a Laviolette for sure.

Originally posted by Scott Triplitt View Post
    Don't know if this helps, but the tag on the Clifford alarm for #228 also calls out the color of the car. To label the Clifford alarms with a description of the car must have been a standard practice at the factory.
    Yes that helps, thanx! It looks if like the tag on the alarm reads 'C8 Spyder' but it could be 'C8 Spyker' I guess. But if these tags are written at the factory than it would almost certainly mean it was converted from a Spyder into a Laviolette because someone at the factory would not make the mistake to label it C8 Spyker.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
    X