No announcement yet.

Wanted: Spyker briefcase and collectibles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... if anyone is interested, there is a Spyker cell phone up on ebay. See here.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I have multiple coloured Spyker briefcases if you're still interested....

Comment

Originally posted by Eben_Mclean View Post
        Hi, I have multiple coloured Spyker briefcases if you're still interested....
        I have a new brown or tan colored Spyker briefcase if anyone has an interest. Never been used, never been in the car.

Comment

send me an email at: j.sommerin@me.com and i will keep you posted on any scale model replicas from 1:8 scale, 1:18 and 1:43 we have a website and email mailshot coming shortly

Comment

Originally posted by MrFire View Post
            I'm a new owner and this is my first post. I'm looking for a Spyker briefcase and other colectibles not on the product site. Let me know. I already tried goggle and writing the company thru the product site. Thank you.
            Hello mate I have a Spyker briefcase I might be interested in getting rid of,for the right price. Here is my e.mail if you are interested. big-pete@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

... this one appears on a Swedish website for SEK 10,000, which is EUR 1,100 oe US$ 1,500. Be quick (source).
              Attached Files

Comment

I have a spyker aeroblade phone I could be willing to sell for the right price. It is used but in good condition complete with box manual hands free headphones and charging cable if you are interested

Comment

Hey Guys:

Prior owner of 086 here...really missing my Spyker days, but if anyone is interested, I am selling my Spyker briefcase which is in great shape and is tan colorway.

If interested, give me a shout at: paulhorowitz@optonline.net

Best,

Paul
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Swisstrader; 27-02-2020, 20:46.

Comment

Working...
                  X