No announcement yet.

The Saab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... the next chapter in the Saab saga has begun. "Former Saab Automobile chiefs arrested for accounts fraud" I hope this doesn't have any serious implications on the Zeewolde activity. (source, and many more sources)

Comment

• ... should we conclude this thread? Here is a proposed photo for the end...
      Attached Files

Comment

• Road and Track has published some of the designs from Jason Castriota along with an interview. See here.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... does anyone know what this book is about? (source)

Reader's comments are negative: "When I first read about this book, I was quite intrigued as it seemed to specifically focus on the 2011-2012 period, the time that SAAB got into significant financial troubles and eventually went bankrupt. None of the other books I have read (incl "Kampen om SAAB", "Cirkus Muller", "SAABaffären inifrån" and "SAAB over de kop") covered the last year under Victor Muller's stewardship, so this book was potentially filling a gap.
          I must say that "Victor Muller's chess game with Spyker and SAAB" is definitely the worst book in the series. It comes across as rushed (lots of seemingly disconnected facts, no story), a ton of typos and grammar mistakes and incomplete in its coverage of what actually happened."

and: "This is absolutely the worst composed book I have ever read, or attempted to read. No paragraph structure whatsoever and impossible to gather comprehension from something put together so poorly. A real waste of money..... "(source)
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X