#115 - C8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image_15624.jpg Another one
    Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:29.

Comment

• image_15625.jpg image_15626.jpg It's there almost every Saturday, so I think the guys are pretty used to it now. Though, I have added a new toy. Awesome photos thanks to my friend Bob Craig.
      Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:29.

Comment

• Looking good! Nice addition to the stable.

Comment

• The black shields are very
          Rijk

Comment

• #115 has been hanging out, as usual, at the Philly Auto Show this week. Then it's off to be prepped as an entrant in the Quail 2016, in Monterey. Hope to connect up with the West Coast Spyker contingent August 15-22.
            Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basokolow View Post
              #115 has been hanging out, as usual, at the Philly Auto Show this week. Then it's off to be prepped as an entrant in the Quail 2016, in Monterey. Hope to connect up with the West Coast Spyker contingent August 15-22.
              Whoa, very cool. What are you having done to it exactly? Quail 2016 is a long way away.

Comment

• Are you also going to try and hit Exotic Cars on Cannery Row during that same week? Great meeting you there last year.

Comment

• Yes, Redgee, we will be at Cannery Row. Hope to see you again.

Rick, the prep has included refinishing all wheels, straightening two of them, straightening a crease in the front apron, some paint repair, ding removal, and replacement of the clear film. Minor, but I drive the car and it shows, so I figured it was time for a little sprucing up.

I decided to leave the small crack in the windshield (I just replaced it!) and I've given up hope of ever making the trunk latch and the inertial reel of the seat belt work right. I am also not returning the car from it's modded state, but nothing is visible, so I'm not concerned. The goal is for the crowd to enjoy #115, not to take home any prizes for perfection or originality.

Comment

• image_16385.jpg image_16386.jpg image_16385.jpg image_16386.jpg

Comment

• #115 is added to the VINwiki Spyker Registry
                      Rijk

Comment

• Here is a nice video of the post-modded result. #115 will attend Supercars on State Street in Harrisburg, PA tomorrow, and then it's off to Pebble Beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paClKWxdJLw
                        Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:25.

Comment

• image_16437.jpg image_16438.jpg At Pebble Beach. Looking for the Preliator...
                          Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:25.
                          Rijk

Comment

• Don't look now, you're on Candid Camera starting at 1m54s and again 15m22s

+ YouTube Video
                            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                            Last edited by F Spider; 26-08-2021, 04:24.

Comment

• I didn't get to hook up with you there - bummed about that. #113 didn't register early enough so we couldn't get in. But Spykers were represented - your car showed fantastic. It was definitely hard to get a front row peek - everyone was crowding around #115. And all of this happening with 4 Paganis less than 20 feet in front.

Comment

• image_16498.jpg image_16499.jpg image_16500.jpg image_16501.jpg Some nice pictures have been made by Shofner Films Photography

Comment

Working...
                                X