No announcement yet.

Deciding between 2 cars for the wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given that choice of course I'd go for the Range Rover Supercharged - owned one for three years and difficult to fault... latest has 500 hp I think and does everything very well.

However based on my daughter now needing a car I just replaced mine with a Jeep for her, and a Camaro SS and the Spyker for me. The math went wrong somewhere but I am happy!

Comment

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
      Given that choice of course I'd go for the Range Rover Supercharged - owned one for three years and difficult to fault... latest has 500 hp I think and does everything very well.

However based on my daughter now needing a car I just replaced mine with a Jeep for her, and a Camaro SS and the Spyker for me. The math went wrong somewhere but I am happy!
      Dude:

What are your winter wheels?

Comment

Winter? I'll see how the Camaro gets on (it's a 2010 SS with 400hp and RWD so should be fun). The Vette and the Bentley are hopeless in the snow so they're out. I don't think salt will work well with the Spyker aluminum, so if it gets real bad then I ground my daughter and take the Jeep, or alternatively be sweet with my wife and take her Suburban...

Comment

Working...
        X