No announcement yet.

...in style all the way to the funeral!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...in style all the way to the funeral!

Have a look at this! Lord Raglan was the patron of the Bugatti Owners' Club (Britain) for many years, and he had one of his nice cars at his memorial service... I haven't seen that before, and I am not even sure I would want to have my Spyker there...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 26-07-2010, 19:32.

OK, I haven't seen that trick before!
    With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

i like that idea but I don't think my sebring with the registration "Killer" would be appropriate at a funeral

mind you I've already chosen a hymn.....the classic monty python tune "always look on the bright side of life"

for those unfamiliar with the song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL_1ic9SHBI
      Last edited by fiona; 25-07-2010, 21:00.

Comment

Originally posted by fiona View Post
        ... but I don't think my sebring with the registration "Killer" would be appropriate at a funeral
        You like black humour, don't you? The car below didn't have the number plate K17LER, nor did the accident kill anyone... Of course, you wouldn't bring that mess to the church! Fortunately, this RHD car was driven on the continent. A very good Swedish friend of mine will get a new one, it seems! Guess what car it is!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
          You like black humour, don't you? The car below didn't have the number plate K17LER, nor did the accident kill anyone... Of course, you wouldn't bring that mess to the church! Fortunately, this RHD car was driven on the continent. A very good Swedish friend of mine will get a new one, it seems! Guess what car it is!!!
          The interior and shape are very reminiscent of the ferrari 575 I drove on the Viking Tour. But in this photo the body shell thats torn away looks like fibreglass so I'm not sure.

Actually 575 I drove had been driven off an alpine road last year and rebuilt at a cost of £75,000 !! It's second rebuild as the owners son had also crashed it before that. I'm happy to say I didn't make it a third.

Go on then, what is it?

Comment

...other guesses?
            Last edited by amzamz; 27-07-2010, 01:34.

Comment

My guess is: TVR Cerbera

Comment

That would explain the fibreglass but the roof/rear end shape didn't look quite right to me for that.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  My guess is: TVR Cerbera
                  +1

Quite a crash. Good to know the driver is ok.

Comment

TVR Cerbera (4.5L, 420hp) is the correct answer!

Comment

I am good

Comment

Nothing wrong with an occasional pat on the back
                        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I would have had absolutely no chance to guess that correctly!

Comment

... does this video belong here? Ouch!!!! It hurts to see it.
                            Last edited by amzamz; 26-08-2010, 07:31.

Comment

Working...
                            X