No announcement yet.

086 in a reality TV show??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys...never realized how much work goes into filming...had to get in and out of the car about 20 times before we got it right...asking the director if he can send me either the stills or the video of 086.

Picture of my daughter "on the set"!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Swisstrader; 04-02-2010, 02:41.

Comment

Congrat`s... a great opportunity to show off 086

Comment

Love the plate... I have the one for FL on my Yukon... HAHA, Had to scoop it up...
        Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Just did a one-on-one interview with the director about my love of cars...said how much I love my Spyker and how its so different from your everyday Lambo or Ferarri:lol:

We'll see if it makes the final cut.

Comment

@Swisstrader, Any updates on #086's movie star career?
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Yes, the show is called "Party Mamas" and stars my daughter and of course a cameo with 086 (assuming it doesn't get left on the floor of the editing room:lol will air first in Canada and then in the US at a later, soon to be announced date. Just bear in mind that it's reality TV, so they do their best to portray our lovely family as kinda kooky and willing to do anything for our lovely daughter (true, but not THAT true!).

Editing happening now and they expect to be done mid-April. They will also be sending me the DVD and have promised a separate YouTube version of 086footage, which I will promptly post here

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              @Swisstrader, Any updates on #086's movie star career?
              Last edited by Swisstrader; 26-03-2010, 19:03.

Comment

Can't wait to see it, Swisstrader!
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

The show has aired in Canada starting on April 6th on Slice at 4:00pm and 9:00 PM...I'm assuming there will be a number of repeat episodes. We just got to watch the DVD and its pretty hilarious...the good news: quite a few shots of 086...the bad news: most of my terrific scenes lay on the cutting room floor

My wife and daughter had a blast and were the real stars of the show, but of course the real star was the car:lol:

Comment

Chances are I'll never see it. But nevertheless I am very happy for you and your family.

Comment

Also coming to UK and NY over the next few months...producers promised me some raw footage of 086 when things have calmed down a bit as well.

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                      Chances are I'll never see it. But nevertheless I am very happy for you and your family.

Comment

Working...
                      X