No announcement yet.

#206 - C8 Laviolette - Madeira Red / Ivory & Ruby Red duo tone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monroney label__206.pdf Facsimile of the window sticker, courtesy of Ben Nef at Motorcars International West.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F Spider; 02-02-2021, 00:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
      Stephan, can we add this one to the For Sale list?
      Yes, nice find!
      Last edited by F Spider; 02-02-2021, 00:05.
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

I like the color and the wing! The owner put a few miles on her and enjoyed the car...that is good to see. I wonder what they are looking to get $ wise for this car?? Did they add a backup camera??

Comment

image_6829.jpg No I think it's a Nav system of some sort. Ben also sent me this photo of the glove box, can't tell what's in there.

Agree, love the color!

Comment

Found it racing again
            + YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

If I can buy a Spyker (C8 Spyder) myself one day, I'd like it to have a spoiler too
              A red Spyker, with a sand colored interior and sand colored top, the LaTurbie exhausts, the side mirrors also painted red, and then a spoiler at the back of my car

*keeps dreaming*
              Olav

Instagram
              https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

Well good things start off as dreams

Comment

If you really want it you'll get it, at least that's what I believe. That probably (partially) explains my feelings for Spyker too: their motto basically says the same thing.

*Keep on dreaming please*

Comment

That's right. I for one am 100% sure I'll one day own a Spyker.

It will be an olive green Aileron with a manual transmission, different wheels from the ailerons we've seen so far, a slightly wider track than normal, with 600 bhp or thereabouts, saddle brown interior and no jet-turbine inspired jet scoops but rather those from the old C8. furthermore I'd like the body panels to be made out of carbon fibre. That would be my dream Spyker and I know I'll one day own it.

Comment

Maby we can start a topic about our 'dream-Spykers'. Where everybody can place a description about their dream-Spyker
                      Olav

Instagram
                      https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

... mine is here. It will have to be a 100% standard Aileron Spyder, strictly no modifications, but the nice two-color scheme... and of course, I will keep the C8 I have now. My #045 is one of the few "modest" C8s. No modifications, no extras. Just PURE .

Comment

I found this on Autojunk:

Spyker C8 Laviolette in de kleur Madeira Red foto's » Autojunk.nl (20525)
                          Last edited by F Spider; 02-02-2021, 00:04.

Comment

Spotted:

+ YouTube Video

Comment

image_11454.jpg This Spyker now has the Aeroblade wheels..you could see it in the video that IVR007 posted in the previous post. But I only noticed it when I came across this picture on Twitter;
                              Last edited by F Spider; 02-02-2021, 00:04.

Comment

... nice video (and sound).

+ YouTube Video

Comment

Working...
                                X