Spyker model cars in my collection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AX Lover,

Thanks for the pictures, I noticed that there are different tail lights too.
    Rijk

Comment

@mai, I know which car it is

It is a C12 Spyder!
      http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...ilver-red.html

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
        @mai, I know which car it is

It is a C12 Spyder!
        http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...ilver-red.html
        Thanks for info. I just have known this model is prototype version of C12. Not manufacturer mistake.

Comment

A few pictures of my "C8 Double 12 S" model distributed by REPLICARS. It is a 1:43 scale version. I love the details.
          Attached Files

Comment

Very detailed for a 1/43 model.
            Rijk

Comment

If you want a 1:43 Replicars model of the C8 Double 12 S,....someone is offering these models at marktplaats.nl

The ad:

Te Koop 3x Nieuwe Schaalmodellen van het Merk: Spyker.
              # Spyker C8 Double 12, nr:85, Le Mans 2002.
              # Spyker C8 Double 12, nr:85, Le Mans 2003.
              # Spyker C8 Double 12, Metal grey !!.
              # Alles op schaal: 1:43 en met de orginele doos + vitrinekapjes.

Deze 3 modellen samen te koop voor: 100,00 Euro.

Comment

I want a C8 at 1/18th scale, but I think that this doesn't exist
                Rijk

Comment

Today I've bought a scale model of the Spyker C8 Laviolette GT2R
                  Very nice detailled model. But I'm looking for other models to buy, but unfortunately there aren't many of them. I've found on ebay and marktplaats some scale models, but only the C8 Spyder GT2R and the C12 spyder were for sale.
                  Does anyone know where I can buy other scale models and how mucht they will cost (if they even exist at all )? (like the C8 Laviolette,C8 Double 12 S, Double 12 R, C8 Spyder, enz.)
                  Olav

Instagram
                  https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

This has been bugging me for a while...

I have 170 1/18 models in my collection. I usually buy from Exoticar.com, and I could swear I saw a 1/18 Spyker in their catalog a few years ago. But I must be mistaken, because I've searched the internet to no avail to find one.

If you're waiting for one, don't hold your breath. The current economic climate has hit the model companies hard. It's bad enough they don't know whether their workers will show up. My fiance ordered an AutoArt Carrera GT for me for last Christmas, I still don't have it. I have a Koenigsegg CCX on preorder but I don't expect to see that till 2010.

I wish I could add a Spyker to my 1/18 collection, but I don't see it happening any time soon.

Comment

Model car identification

Originally posted by mai View Post
                      Hi, I'm newbie here. My name is Mai. I'm from Thailand.

I am crazy about Spyker although I didn't own the real one.

If I have chances to buy in someday, I will buy C8 Laviolette.

My Collection

-C8 Double 12S Black/Tan resin hand-made from unknown manufacturer
                      -C8 Spyder Black/Red resin kit from Provence Miniatures (very rare, Actually it was GT2R 2005 version but I converted to street version.)
                      -C8 Spyder GT2R 2006 resin model from Spark Model

All are 1/43

Now I am praying for any model manufacturer to make C8 Laviolette in 1/18 but seem hopeless...I will decide to create it myself if I have a free time.
                      Hallo Mai !!!
                      I have in my collection this C8 Double 12S 1/43 scale model you showed beetween yours and I'm trying to identificate it. Maybe is a promotional Spyker model ??? I think is made in China by Replicars or Spark.
                      Bye Bye from Italy !!
                      Marco
                      Attached Files

Comment

complete list of Spyker 1:43 model cars in existence

... could anyone collecting 1:43 dyecast models please start compiling a complete list of every Spyker that has ever been produced? that would be very helpful and an asset to collectors. I am sure, if there is a substantial amount of material assembled, a new thread could even be dedicated to this, similar to the list of VIN# of the real cars... think about it!

I know that probably every Spyker race car (LM & F1) exists, and with the SWB I assume there must be more than I know...

CARMODEL - SPYKER - 1/43 1/24 1/18 - model cars for collectors is a good start. However, I know there are more models around...

thank you

Comment

This is a site I found a while ago:
                          http://www.graham-ruckert.com.au/Imp...Replicars.html
                          There can you see wich combination belongs to wich model

I only don't know if that is the complete list..

Also, on www.marktplaats.nl there are some scale models for sale.
                          I'd like to buy the ones I'm missing (all but Laviolette GT2R,, no. 94 :P), but unfortunately they are pricy.

Does anyone knows why Spyker isn't selling the scale models on their own site? (except for the Laviolette GT2R, no. 94)
                          And another question, does anyone knows if and when a scale model will be built of the Laviolette LM85?
                          Last edited by Aiglos91; 31-01-2010, 19:22.
                          Olav

Instagram

Comment

14 models 1:43 and 1 model 1:1

Models from Dutchdude

model143-4.jpg

model143-5.jpg

model143-6.jpg

Dutchdude
                            Spykerowner #141
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchdude View Post
                              Models from Dutchdude
                              Nice set up!

Comment

Oh my god that really is a very beautifull collection
                                Where have you bought those models? At one specific shop, or at several shops?
                                Olav

Instagram

Comment

Working...
                                X