#181? - C8 Spyder Ivory African / Ruby Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #181? - C8 Spyder Ivory African / Ruby Red

Many thanks to Tom Wareham for providing this VIN number and the pictures: Spyker #182 - a set on Flickr
    Attached Files
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

It turns out this is not #182

Comment

Do you know why? We got this VIN from Tommy Wareham I guess?

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
        Do you know why?
        #182 is a green Laviolette.

Comment

Hmmm I see...

You mean this one: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/spy...or-show-9.html (post#85)

Very strange: The green Laviolette seems to have all the 2009 specs but is nevertheless Model Year 2008, the 10th digit is an 8 and not a 9...

Comment

I guess this is the same car: Car Ad: Detailed Item View

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post

Very strange: The green Laviolette seems to have all the 2009 specs but is nevertheless Model Year 2008, the 10th digit is an 8 and not a 9...
              That is very odd; I noticed that myself from your picture of the VIN plate. It was just a touch blurry, but it looked to me like the 10th digit was 8, but I couldn't tell for sure. This is similar to the discussion that AX lover and I had today about #162's model year. As you say, the VIN is word.

Any chance you have a picture of the sticker on the door jamb? That usually shows month of manufacture also.

Comment

Maybe this car is #181? That is also a white/red C8 Spyder (factory demonstator).

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                  I guess this is the same car: Car Ad: Detailed Item View
                  The green Laviolette is indeed from Spyker dealership Beerens in Belgium.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                    .. It was just a touch blurry, but it looked to me like the 10th digit was 8, but I couldn't tell for sure..

Any chance you have a picture of the sticker on the door jamb? That usually shows month of manufacture also.
                    The VIN = XL9BA11G68Z363182

Comment

Working...
                    X