No announcement yet.

The daily random pictures thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ... flying WHAT ??? This is certainly not in Holland!
    Attached Files

Comment

• ... and there is even a Spyker in it! (source) Sorry cannot upload this file, as GIF file size is limited to 50K!

Comment

• i phones are good for this:

click here

but if you overdo it, such things can happen:

click here

Comment

• HaHaHa....
          Rijk

Comment

• Not a picture, but a clip.
            Audi RS3 Launch Control - YouTube
            I still think it's amazing that this car is so ridiculous fast, when you think about the fact that it 'only' costs +/- €80.000 (in the Netherlands).
            Olav

Instagram
            https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

• I'm so glad no streetlamps were harming in the making of the A3 video.

Just saw the iPhone/frog GIFs, very funny! :lol:
              With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• ... the German text says: if a man opens the door for a woman, either it's a new car or a new woman.
                Attached Files

Comment

• :lol::lol::lol:
                  With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• Refueling the Homer Simpson way
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Monaco Historique 2012

Had a great time last week - great racing, real cars, real drifting and oh not so crowded as the F1 weekend...

Which would you prefer...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• ... no comment . I guess I have given my answer elsewhere...

Comment

• ... I am sure most of you got a chance to see one of the rarest planetary events: the transit of venus in front of the sun! It only happened 8x since the invention of the telescope in the 1600s. That's the time of Galileo and Kepler! Nice picture... Venus is the shadow towards the upper right. Taken in the ultra violet (17nm). A nice video can be found here.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by amzamz; 07-06-2012, 10:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                            ... I am sure most of you got a chance to see one of the rarest planetary events: the transit of venus in front of the sun! It only happened 8x since the invention of the telescope in the 1600s. That's the time of Galileo and Kepler! Nice picture... Venus is the shadow towards the upper right. Taken in the ultra violet (17nm). A nice video can be found here.
                            !!

Comment

• Very cool. High-resolution video (1280x720, 59.94 fps 2 GB) can be found here, at NASA.
                              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

• ... the venus transit at sunrise. Black sea. (source) Taken by an opera singer, Emil Ivanov, Bulgaria.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X