Tonneau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonneau

I could take #138 camping if I could figure out a good tonneau solution. Or put the roof back on again I suppose.... er, why are these coming out upside down?? Look fine on my computer..?

Andreas - you have one on #045 - any pics of how it attaches? and how water tight is it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mrobin33; 21-10-2016, 19:32.

Originally posted by mrobin33 View Post
    ... er, why are these coming out upside down??
    This only happens with iPhone pictures (seriously). No idea why. I fixed it for now.

Comment

After you crop an iPhone picture, it will always be right side up, but I hate the extra step....
      Rijk

Comment

Here are already a couple of pictures. All we need now is amz to arrive to give answers to all your questions
        Attached Files

Comment

... I guess you can see from the pics how it attaches. There wasn't any water getting inside the car! Sometimes (on trips) it was rainy overnight. The main problem is the "lake" forming on top of it. But you will learn how to shake that off :lol:.

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
            ... I guess you can see from the pics how it attaches. There wasn't any water getting inside the car! Sometimes (on trips) it was rainy overnight. The main problem is the "lake" forming on top of it. But you will learn how to shake that off :lol:.
            Do you mind sharing where you had it made?

Comment

... I had it from Spyker works. Not sure who exactly made it.

Comment

I would imagine that you can have one made. Please let me know if interested...
                Rijk

Comment

Thanks - let me think about it. Maybe an Elise style easy foldaway roof that fits on top of the windscreen, doors and over the roll bars would be better - not something to drive in, just for overnight security and water resistance!?

Comment

For a short time Lotus sold a 'shower cap'. I always thought that would be nice for overnight/caught in the rain without a top solution. We even created a cutting file for it, but got side tracked...
                    Rijk

Comment

Working...
                    X