No announcement yet.

Spyker apparel/fan-items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got many shirt's from Spyker, a polo, blouse, and two shirts. From Spyker self, F1 team and from the 24 hours. And two photo's from the factory... given to me from Michiel Mol to a friend of my. And he gived to me for my birthday this year. I'm really proud about that.

I hope that they make more scale models from Spyker cars, 1:43 and 1:18. That will be great.

Comment

Victor Muller has this picture hanging behind him in his office (without the phone of course). It is very large and he told me it was the #107.
      Attached Files
      Rijk

Comment

POLL:

They must make more scale models, 1:43 and 1:18. C8,C12, SSUV, Le Mans, F1

I think if they make these that they have a great inpulse on the budget. Look at Ferrari, they have millions on the gadgets and apparel. Maybe something for Spyker.

Comment

Great photo Rijk, would be great to get that picture for real! in this case 107 has never been parked on that cliff

I think you should get the same photo as Victor and hang it in your garage!
          Digi-Shape Auto Fotografie
          Digi-Shape Auto Posters

Comment

Originally posted by pterps View Post
            I think you should get the same photo as Victor and hang it in your garage!
            Great idea

Comment

Spyker Book

Originally posted by bucciali View Post
              Is there a book on Spyker? I mean, on the new Spyker? I seem to remember it was at their webshop. A Google search only brings up stuff on the order book, or on old books on the Spykers of the previous century.
              Some five years ago i assembled my own book called "Spyker - The road to Le Mans 2002". I just took a lot of Spyker and Le Mans related articles from magazines i bought and found on the internet, translated them in Dutch if necessary, typed them over, found some matching images on the internet to go with the text and took it from there. I than found out that i missed a couple of chapters to make the story complete. I decided to write these myself and after i finished, i put everything together, i printed it and took it to a copyshop to bind it.
              I even send a copy to Victor Muller and...
              ...never heard anything about it (so he must have found it a rather crappy book).:lol:
              Attached Files
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Very good - but weren't there copyright issues if you're taking articles from magazines and the internet???

Comment

Eeuhh yes!

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
                  Very good - but weren't there copyright issues if you're taking articles from magazines and the internet???
                  Yes there would be, but since i didn't publish it and used it strictly for myself i figured...

Comment

I was playing
                    Last edited by basman007; 19-10-2011, 16:56.

Comment

Originally posted by basman007 View Post
                      I was playing with the camera to discover what happens if I fiddle with the ISO settings around the house. I took a bunch of shots including this one.

Thought it would make a nice avatar, but that doesn't work at all (too small and far away). I'll just keep my Automobile Club Nederland avatar
                      Nice photo though

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Slegg View Post
                        Nice photo though
                        thank you

Comment

Chronoswiss Double 12 Spyker Watch

Very nice!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                            Very nice!
                            You don't want to know the price tag

Comment

One day i will have one...

Comment

I have a Breitling that shows time in a 24 hour cycle (rather than the standard 12 hour).

The problem is that you cannot glance at your watch to see what time it is. We are so conditioned to look at the 12 hour cycle, that when you look at this watch, you have to think, and I found that annoying.

I love the design though, and especially the day/night version.
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X