markets for Spyker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• markets for Spyker

... looking at the world income map, it is obvious that USA and western Europe are potential markets for Spyker, however, Russia, China and the Emirates seem less obvious. See the interesting animated graphics here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by amzamz; 24-05-2011, 08:46.

Looking at these maps I conclude that even Alaska would be a potential market..
    Olav

Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/3stfotografie/?hl=nl

Comment

... I agree, it would be very interesting to have the USA subdivided into states! Like Europe. I didn't do it here either...

Comment

The US states with the highest individual-savings money, in no particular order (OK, how about West to East) are: California, Texas, Illinois, Florida, and New York. That is the top tier.
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

... interesting article about the Chinese supercar market. Nice tutorial on consumer behaviour. (source)

Main points are:

- recognized as super luxury cars: Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Spyker, Maserati --- note: Ferrari is missing. Porsche is too cheap to be included.

- market size doubled 2006-7, 2007-8 and 2008-10!!! Currently we are talking 1,900 cars in 2010. See figure below.

- customer groups are (1) rich and never working, just enjoying life, (2) successful entrepreneur and (3) semi retired

- appreciation groups are (1) car connaisseurs and (2) just own without much appreciation of performance

... this is then meticulously described, and examples given. I am afraid the translation is not really good, but understandable. See here.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by amzamz; 09-07-2011, 12:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Aiglos91 View Post
            Looking at these maps I conclude that even Alaska would be a potential market..
            @ Aiglos91 I am surprised that Greenland doesn't show up with the value for Denmark!

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
              - recognized as super luxury cars: Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Spyker, Maserati --- note: Ferrari is missing. Porsche is too cheap to be included.
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

The Google translation had some funny stuff in it -- just seeing some of the contentions phrased in awkward translations . . . makes you realize that some truths are universal! :lol:
                With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

... if we train our kids at early age, they may become future buyers . See here.

Comment

Working...
                  X