#028 - C8 Spyder - XL9GA11A05Z363028

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #028 - C8 Spyder - XL9GA11A05Z363028

Found XL9GA11A05Z363028 in a russian database, sadly no more infos than it being a SWB Spyder, registered at 10th December 2009.

It seems that quite a few early C8 Spyders went to Russia: #018, #020 and an unidentified one at Konig Motor Club and now #017, (#020) and #028 as discovered by Matthias. The earlier mentioned unidentified C8 Spyder does have the colorcombination of #017 but not the same details... Could very well be #028 though: Same characteristics as other C8 Spyders from that period (no proof though).

Edit: Aiglos91 concluded (and I think rightly so!) that the one at Konig is actually #035: http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/wan...html#post18973
    Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:32.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Great job Netburner! I don't know which database you used, but if it should have showed all Spykers in Russia, it didn't: we know for example that laviolette #127 is in Russia. Could you tell us something about that database?
      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

It showed Laviolette #127 as well, but as we already had the VIN, I didn't mention it. It sadly didn't show the golden Double 12S

It is a website with some content about registered cars in Russia, sadly not complete (as mentioned above) and sadly no infos about the colors or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by netburner View Post
          It showed Laviolette #127 as well, but as we already had the VIN, I didn't mention it. It sadly didn't show the golden Double 12S

It is a website with some content about registered cars in Russia, sadly not complete (as mentioned above) and sadly no infos about the colors or anything.
          The Golden Double 12S has Czech plates so this one is probably not registered in Russia. The "Duo Penotti" (#034, might have been changed to #006 later) Double 12 however should be because this one does have Russian plates:

13706_DSC01490_122_230lo.jpg

How does this website work? Do you have to enter a VIN number and see if it exists (Like CARFAX) or do you have to enter a numberplate?

Comment

I have to enter either a carname (with or without model) or a part of a VIN, so I tried "Spyker" and I tried "XL9" and only found the cars I updated in here and #127.

Comment

Thanx for the information Matthias! Is it possible to provide a link to the website?

Comment

ÔÒÑ Ðîññèè :: Èíôîðìàöèÿ äëÿ ó÷àñòíèêîâ ÂÝÄ

First searchfield: Carname

Second searchfield: VIN (also partwise)
                Last edited by F Spider; 09-03-2023, 01:31.

Comment

Thanx!

Comment

There is a new one on the website mentioned by netburner: XL9BABAG4AZ363239

Comment

Here's a new link to the Russian customs website: customs.ru since the old one is defunct.
                      The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

This seems to be an add for #028, including some pictures:

80174_10.jpg 80174_9.jpg
                        Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 06-03-2016, 09:59.

Comment

Some more pics:
                          80174_1.jpg 80174_2.jpg80174_3.jpg 80174_4.jpg
                          Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 06-03-2016, 10:22.

Comment

Couple more:
                            80174_5.jpg 80174_6.jpg
                            80174_7.jpg 80174_8.jpg

Comment

Looks familair? We have this one as #035 (at least the ones from post #6 onwards)
                              Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 06-03-2016, 10:50.

Comment

Working...
                              X