Currently for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe,

I see that you are also active on Ferrarichat.com.

You should post some pictures of your other wonderful cars in the Cars and Other Toys section
    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Jati View Post
      Hi,

Yes, I purchased #111 from Gran Prix Imports....Arrived yesterday.

I just spent an hour squeezing it into the garage & now I'm trying to sort out how to stow that rediculous soft top.
      I am trying to decide if the top can roll/fold up and fit under the cross bar, all the while allowing the bar to lock back into position letting the spring loaded black knobs click in place. The owners manual only discusses the hard top install.

Best To all, Joe
      Welcome Joe! I have a PDF of the soft top installtion that i can send to you if you want it. I think we need to create a resource section to see all this stuff and make it downloadable. In fact, it should be easy to get a PDF of the entire owner's manual for Victor... Rijk??

Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan!
        Would love a PDF on that...I believe my manual is a little light.

swrcom(remove)@aol.com

Comment

Joe,

If you can, we should split up the posts in the different sections. There is a #111 thread in the Unofficial as well as in the Official Register and discussions about tops and buttons are better in the general or technical sections.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Jati View Post
            Hi,

Yes, I purchased #111 from Gran Prix Imports....Arrived yesterday.

I just spent an hour squeezing it into the garage & now I'm trying to sort out how to stow that rediculous soft top.
            I am trying to decide if the top can roll/fold up and fit under the cross bar, all the while allowing the bar to lock back into position letting the spring loaded black knobs click in place. The owners manual only discusses the hard top install.

Best To all, Joe
            Woohoo.....we got our third owner, awesome! Or is it fourth, I lost count? Welcome and congratulations on your new car.
            Last edited by LMGT; 28-01-2008, 19:54.

Comment

Nice to hear... and welcome... And I don't no howmany owners there are now LMGT...

Comment

We have 5 actual Spyker Owners with first hand know-how of 7 Spyker C8 Spyders. #38, #88, #107, #108, #111, #152 and one still unknown number. Three are active, two not (yet).
                Rijk

Comment

-double post-
                  Nulla tenaci invia est via.

Comment

Just read on Autoblog.nl that the C8 Double 12S (#126) is for sale in ukraine. Anyone familiar with the car? It seems to have 560 BHP!

Some extra pics...
                    Nulla tenaci invia est via.

Comment

Yep, right here

Comment

Car is located in Hungary,I am in Ukraine and helps to the original owner sell it fast!

Comment

eBay Motors: Other Makes : Spyker (item 110221138285 end time Feb-11-08 00:30:00 PST)

Comment

No bids yet!!!

Comment

Ebay link does not work.
                              Rijk

Comment

because I can't input valid VIN,it is ltd production car and support service adviced me to write down 00000000

Comment

Working...
                                X