The Saab Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

... is there as much Spyker talk in any of the Saab owners websites????

Comment

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
      ... is there as much Spyker talk in any of the Saab owners websites????
      If I'm reporting this article here .. it's because I first read it on a Saab Owners website .. so the answer is very much yes.

Yes, all the Saab web sites are paying great attention to all news concerning Spyker and Mr. Victor Muller.. Don't forget the thousands of Saab owners who forced GM to sell ... and who will always thank Mr Victor Muller's force of character to have been able to take over Saab.

Yes, the Saab owners websites are very interested in an all Spyker news .. as the two companies are now one ... and as a Saab owner who has been to the Swedish Trollhattan factory in 1998 to pick up a new Saab .. I can assure you that Saab owners are really watching very closely all that is happening.

I have a big personal problem,
      Do I come and join you as planned to visit your factory the 10th of May ..
      Or, do I drive to SW England for a big Swedish meeting the same weekend?

Cheers from springtime in Paris.
      David

Comment

SAAB 900 Meeting at Le Bourget.

The French Saab Sports Club hosted a meeting just for 900 Classics, these were the last "unadulterated" Saabs. Over 100 cars from all over Europe were assembled around a Viggen and a Draken on the tarmac of the Air Museum.
        Saab 900 Classic Day 2010> Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace - Site officiel
        Attached Files

Comment

I like meetings that are based on 'one' model only. Seeing a line up of it is always very nice to look at.

Comment

... there would be over 100 C8 Spyders and Laviolettes. What a sight! I have never ever met another Spyker just by chance on the road.

Comment

Swedish Dagens Industry (Daily Industry) is running an article that BAIC wants to become a shareholder of Saab.
              Wang Dazong, CEO of BAIC, said BAIC is ready to bring in capital if Saab gets in trouble. He stressed out that BAIC has € 500 million to invest, and is interested in becoming a long-term shareholder of Saab. Spyker cars CEO Victor Muller said he would like to see a couple of partners for Saab and BAIC would be a perfect one.
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

That's certainly good news! Saab consistency is assured with this!
                Louis

Comment

Victor Muller is a Saint!

... VM really gets a lot of appreciation in the Saab community right now! The chance for a retro 92 model is boosting this image. (source here) I am very very curious...
                  Attached Files

Comment

I am curious as well, but nothing to do with the car

Originally posted by amzamz View Post
                    ... VM really gets a lot of appreciation in the Saab community right now! The chance for a retro 92 model is boosting this image. (source here) I am very very curious...

Comment

All this talk about a 92 .. thought this short YouTube - SAAB 92, Two Stroker with personal touch of a beautiful model (no not the pom-poms) might interest you

Comment

Check out this Google translation of a Russian article: Click!
                        Seems like the plan to build a factory in Kaliningrad to produce older (cheaper) models for the Russian market is pretty serious.

Comment

Artist's impression .. Yes, please..

Saab 92 as seen by Ed Gray.. Here Google Translate is a google translation from the Swedish Saab 92 enligt Ed Gray - något för Muller? - Auto Motor & Sport

He hopes to have captured VM's plans for a smaller Saab ..I think the pictures say everything.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by DavidMorgan; 06-04-2010, 17:15.

Comment

WOW! He definitely captured something pretty! Very sporty. I'll have one please

Comment

Very sharp. That would definitely find a lot of buyers.

Comment

... why is it that retro designs always appear bulky and less elegant? There are modern cars which appear very stylish, so, it cannot be legally driven I assume ...
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X