• Six Spykers left for sale...

If anyone is looking for a great deal, I can get them info on these cars:

1. Vin 086: Black with Black interior with silver contrast stitch
    2. Vin 109: Ivory African White with Saddle interior
    3. Vin 112: Gun metal Grey with Cognac interior
    4. Vin 117: Champion Silver with Indigo Blue interior
    5. Vin 138: Royal Blue with Pharao interior
    6. Vin 151: Gun Metal Grey with Lipstick red

MSRP on these was $235,285 - never titled, full warranty.

Contact me for more details...
    Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

I posted #138 as being Black / Black (http://www.spykerowner.com/forum/uno...ack-black.html)

I guess I was wrong
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by ReducedSpeedAhead View Post
      If anyone is looking for a great deal, I can get them info on these cars:

1. Vin 086: Black with Black interior with silver contrast stitch
      2. Vin 109: Ivory African White with Saddle interior
      3. Vin 112: Gun metal Grey with Cognac interior
      4. Vin 117: Champion Silver with Indigo Blue interior
      5. Vin 138: Royal Blue with Pharao interior
      6. Vin 151: Gun Metal Grey with Lipstick red

MSRP on these was $235,285 - never titled, full warranty.

Contact me for more details...
      New to this forum and new to Spyker but very close to making a decision on cars and its between an 06 Spyker (love what I've seen of the car) and (don't hate me for this) an 04 or 05 Lamorghini Murceilago w E-gear.

Couple questions a) why does there seem to be a virtual fire sale on C8's and b) is the rag top for the C8 automatic or manual and how painful to put up?

Interested in anything in black!...(VIN 086??)...feel free to PM me.

Comment

PM Sent
        Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post

Couple questions a) why does there seem to be a virtual fire sale on C8's and b) is the rag top for the C8 automatic or manual and how painful to put up?
          When I took delivery of my Ferrari 430 Spider in April 2008, it was worth $80,000 above retail price, a few months later, $50,000 below retail price. That is a $130,000 drop. Unheard of in recent Ferrari history.

In the last decade, if you could get your hands on a new Ferrari at MSRP, after three years, you could sell it for MSRP. Not any more. The only Ferrari's that get sold are the ones for fire sale prices.

Spyker never sold for above its MSRP, but the drop is similar. Think about it as getting a great car for a very good price.

------

The top is manual. I took it completely off, but I'm sure that if you do it often enough it gets easier and easier.
          Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
            New to this forum and new to Spyker but very close to making a decision on cars and its between an 06 Spyker (love what I've seen of the car) and (don't hate me for this) an 04 or 05 Lamorghini Murceilago w E-gear.

Interested in anything in black!...(VIN 086??)...feel free to PM me.
            The opening and closing of a Spyker is much more easy than a Murcielago.
            The softtop of the Spyker is already on the car. The top of the Labo must be build and takes a lot of room in your car when the roof is open. See: YouTube - Richard Hammond Goes Bull Fighting with a Lambo - Top Gear - BBC

Furthermore, the E-gear of the Lambo is not very reliable. If the clutch needs replacing you have to spend serious much money. The spyker is much more reliable.

The audience will react differently. The Lambo is quickly labeled as incorrect and calls to some people aggression. With a spyker you will only receive positive interest.

This is my experience (but I am a Spyker Owner )

Dutchdude
            Spykerowner #141
            sigpic

Comment

Buy the Spyker, it's easier to spell.

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Working...
                X