Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one looks Pearl white to me with red leather. Is this an unknown VIN?
    Attached Files

Comment

If I'm not misstaken, there used to be a factory car in this color combination...

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter View Post
        If I'm not misstaken, there used to be a factory car in this color combination...
        That was not pearl white as far as I know. And the white factory demonstrator (#181) has a Lotus steering wheel and not the Lambo one this one has.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
          This one looks Pearl white to me with red leather. Is this an unknown VIN?
          I would think that this is #205, just north of NYC.
          Rijk

Comment

Still no VIN known of this Russian Aileron

+ YouTube Video
            ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Fixed and cleaned the links in the first post of this thread. We now have 8 CPP bodied Spykers (VIN #001 - #080) in this overview; six Spyders and two Laviolettes for fifteen open spots in the unofficial Spyker register, assuming #071 - #080 have been build (which is unlikely by the way) and not accounting for possible rebuilds. And eight Karmann bodied Spykers (VIN 081 and onwards); five Spyders, one Laviolette and two Double 12s for 34open spots but with quite a few sequences that seem not to have been used. And one Aileron.
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                Fixed and cleaned the links in the first post of this thread. We now have 8 CPP bodied Spykers (VIN #001 - #080) in this overview; six Spyders and two Laviolettes for fifteen open spots in the unofficial Spyker register, assuming #071 - #080 have been build (which is unlikely by the way) and not accounting for possible rebuilds. And eight Karmann bodied Spykers (VIN 081 and onwards); five Spyders, one Laviolette and two Double 12s for 34open spots but with quite a few sequences that seem not to have been used. And one Aileron.
                Fantastic, thank you!
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

I found three pictures on Fred Korting's Facebook page. Do we know which VIN's these are?
                  Attached Files
                  Rijk

Comment

The first one could be #241 as that's the only possible candidate we have in the register I think but maybe it's one that's unknown to us. The second one is #040, initially Champion Silver but later repainted white. The last one is yellow and could either be #091, #103 or #209 according to our register or stil unknown. These pics are all uploaded in the second half of 2015 but probably taken earlier.

Comment

The first one could be #241 as that's the only possible candidate we have in the register I think but maybe it's one that's unknown to us. The second one is #040, initially Champion Silver but later repainted white. The last one is yellow and could either be #091, #103 or #209 according to our register or stil unknown. These pics are all uploaded in the second half of 2015 but probably taken earlier.
                      I would say that the yellow one is #209, since this seems to be a different yellow.
                      Rijk

Comment

... unknown VIN Aileron spotted today in Monaco. See here.

Comment

Can't get used to the small track at the back but I like the Double 12 accents, especially the airintake tubes.

Comment

Can't get used to the small track at the back but I like the Double 12 accents, especially the airintake tubes.
                            Needs a lot of spacers.....
                            Rijk

Comment

... what is actually the chassis number of the Venator? Was it twice the same chassis, the open and the closed version?

Comment

Same chassis number....
                                Rijk

Comment

Working...
                                X