• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #??? - C8 Laviolette LM85 (RHD)

Once for sale at Broughtons:

LM85_RHD.jpg LM85_RHD_2.jpg 2010_LM85_RHD_Broughtons.jpg
    LM85_RHD_3.jpg LM85_RHD_4.jpg
    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 12-07-2010, 13:03. Reason: Added 2 photographs, thanx IVR!
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

According to 'ISUK' on rennteam.com this car belongs to British Car collector Paul Bailey.

Both of those cars belong to a guy called Paul Bailey who has a collection to rival Mike S. I think he has around 40 + cars including F40, Enzo, Carrera GT, 430 16M, Murci LP640 SV, numerous Astons - V12V/DBS/DBP Volante, quite a few 911s et.

I was at Paintshield the day his Spyker was being covered with the film and when you look at them close up the build quality is pretty bad. They were struggling to get the bonnet open on the car from memory due to build issues. I think his 458 is Rosso Fuocco.
    Here are the photo's (from Paintshield)
    Attached Files
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Hmmm...

when you look at them close up the build quality is pretty bad. They were struggling to get the bonnet open on the car from memory due to build issues.

Comment

The only Spyker I have ever seen have sticky-door issues was a prototype, not a production model.
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

What a ridiculous statement this is:

when you look at them close up the build quality is pretty bad. They were struggling to get the bonnet open on the car from memory due to build issues.
          Did they actually see the LM85 in real life before they came to the above statement?

Because how can you claim poor build quality by saying they were struggling to get the bonnet open? The LM85 hasn't got one!!!

Comment

I don't think they really know what they're talking about. See this remark:

They are rubbish and mostly only good to look at since they are so beautifully crafted
            ??
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

This LM85 turned out to be #184 Thanx amzamz!
              Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Working...
              X