No announcement yet.

#107 - C8 Spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image_10163.jpg image_10164.jpg image_10165.jpg image_10166.jpg image_10167.jpg The Mills Mansion car show in Staatsburgh, NY is an interesting show. There are very few visitors, but a lot of cars. I think there were around 600 cars, 98% American.

So everybody that you talk to, has brought a car to the show also. Very knowledgable.

The show is held on the lawn of the State owned mansion, overlooking the Hudson river. The weather started out perfect, but got more and more cloudy as the day progressed. We left a little early, and were back before the rain started.

Mike, Stevie, Tom and I had a great time.
    Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:13.
    Rijk

Comment

• I remember that Dodge 300C

Comment

• Shows with lots of owners are always fun. You get to meet people who understand your enthusiasm perfectly.
        With Tenacity, No Roof Is Impossible

Comment

• image_10206.jpg image_10207.jpg image_10208.jpg Finally we had some nice weekend weather with foleage colors.....
          Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:12.
          Rijk

Comment

• Greetings

Beautiful pictures... just as beautiful as I remember it last year when we celebrated the Spyker Anniversary.

I hope all is well with you. I have made a move closer to you, in the Cleveland area now. I started working at Spyker of Cleveland, part of the Collection Auto Group(Spyker, SAAB, Lotus, Fisker, Mercedes Benz, AMG, Smart, Sprinter, Porsche, Acure, Infiniti, Buick, GMC, VPG's MV) a little selection all in the greater Cleveland area. Having #207 and #217 here to sell.

Hope to see you soon!

Mark
            Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:12.

Comment

• Mark,

Good to hear from you. We should set up a new event. Maybe Spring 2012, when all the storms have died down......
              Last edited by F Spider; 23-03-2024, 16:11.
              Rijk

Comment

• Originally posted by METHOMAS View Post
                Beautiful pictures... just as beautiful as I remember it last year when we celebrated the Spyker Anniversary.

I hope all is well with you. I have made a move closer to you, in the Cleveland area now. I started working at Spyker of Cleveland, part of the Collection Auto Group(Spyker, SAAB, Lotus, Fisker, Mercedes Benz, AMG, Smart, Sprinter, Porsche, Acure, Infiniti, Buick, GMC, VPG's MV) a little selection all in the greater Cleveland area. Having #207 and #217 here to sell.

Hope to see you soon!

Mark
                Mark, congrats on your new digs! Don't be a stranger!

Comment

• image_10256.jpg image_10257.jpg image_10258.jpg image_10259.jpg Everything is bare now, but I got two long drives in this weekend.
                  Rijk

Comment

• Very nice. I drove this weekend, as well, but it was too wet to be a long drive.

Comment

• Did my fair share of driving this weekend, but something tells me I should be hitting that master switch very soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Swisstrader View Post
                        Did my fair share of driving this weekend, but something tells me I should be hitting that master switch very soon
                        That is great. The upcoming Thanksgiving Weekend weather looks good too
                        Rijk

Comment

• Got my car very dirty today. Trying some new roads, I ran into a whole unpaved stretch, but I did get out on the other side

Not a road I will ever take again....
                          Rijk

Comment

• ... I hope you took photos of #107 in the dirt! Can you finally beat #045 (as far as dirt is concerned ? :lol

Comment

• Hard to do! :lol:

Comment

• Most definitely a driving weekend this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X