#175 - C8 Spyder - Gun Metal Grey/Tropicana Orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #175 - C8 Spyder - Gun Metal Grey/Tropicana Orange

image_969.jpgimage_971.jpgimage_972.jpgimage_973.jpgimage_974.jpg A C8 Spyder currently for sale at UK Spyker dealer Broughtons.

Features
    Air Conditioning, Leather Trim, Immobiliser, Alarm, Central Door Locking, Airbag, Alloy Wheels, Electric Windows

Extras
    New Unregistered - Images For Illustration Purposes Only. 19"aeroblade Alloy Wheels, Quilted Leather Seats, Centre Tunnel Sills, Firewall and Door Panels, Turned Aluminium Dashboard, Spyker Logos To Headrests, Engine Whisper Switch, Chassis Number Badges, Brake Callipers In Black with Spyker Script.

And if you look closely you can see this car also has headlight washers and speakers in the doors! And an extra airvent in the dashboard (just like the orange Laviolette at the NYIAS)

Pics are made by Tommy Wareham
    Attached Files
    Last edited by F Spider; 05-08-2023, 17:56.

image_975.jpgimage_976.jpgimage_977.jpgimage_978.jpg And some extra pics
    Last edited by F Spider; 03-02-2021, 00:52.

Comment

And £191,950

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post

Features
        Air Conditioning, Leather Trim, Immobiliser, Alarm, Central Door Locking, Airbag, Alloy Wheels, Electric Windows

Extras
        New Unregistered - Images For Illustration Purposes Only. 19"aeroblade Alloy Wheels, Quilted Leather Seats, Centre Tunnel Sills, Firewall and Door Panels, Turned Aluminium Dashboard, Spyker Logos To Headrests, Engine Whisper Switch, Chassis Number Badges, Brake Callipers In Black with Spyker Script.

And if you look closely you can see this car also has headlight washers and speakers in the doors! And an extra airvent in the dashboard

I would think that there is no airbag in the Lotus steering wheel. That started with the Gallardo wheel.

The speakers are for the ipod connection. You can see the indent in the middle console in front of the shifter.
        Last edited by F Spider; 03-02-2021, 00:33.
        Rijk

Comment

this car has the old stye propelor steering wheel now!

Comment

Originally posted by rhyno View Post
            this car has the old stye propelor steering wheel now!
            Than it has for sure no airbag. I hope they have it combined with the four point seat belts.
            Rijk

Comment

The Lotus style steeringwheel that was in this car before indeed has NO airbag. So the information on the website is wrong.

Comment

image_2264.jpgimage_2265.jpgimage_2266.jpgimage_2267.jpg Here are some pictures from when I saw #175 in London

Comment

I really love that Spyker built this car with the grey top. Very nice with the tropicana interior. My Ruby interior has a ruby top. I would have preferred a gray one also.

However, I do not like the red carpets in the footwells and the trunk.
                  Rijk

Comment

The red carpet looks a bit odd yes.

I never noticed that this one has the VIN plate on the side skirts.
                    I don't see the 4-point harness by the way.

A nice touch of the picture of the trunk: it has a Koenigsegg bag lying there :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                      I really love that Spyker built this car with the grey top. Very nice with the tropicana interior. My Ruby interior has a ruby top. I would have preferred a gray one also.
                      I also share your opinion that the 'top' of your car should have the same colour as the exterior instead of the interior.
                      Last edited by F Spider; 03-02-2021, 00:32.

Comment

+ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ynVKBH_rk" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ynVKBH_rk"> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6ynVKBH_rk" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

image_6303.jpgimage_6304.jpgimage_6305.jpg image_6303.jpgimage_6304.jpg
                          image_6305.jpg
                          The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Great photo by Paulien Aerts.

175 (2).JPG
                            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Pics by M25Audi
                              Last edited by F Spider; 02-02-2021, 20:51.

Comment

Working...
                              X