Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#055 - C12 LaTurbie - Grey/Yellow (later Blue/Magnolia!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #055 - C12 LaTurbie - Grey/Yellow (later Blue/Magnolia!)

image_721.jpg image_722.jpg image_723.jpg image_724.jpg image_725.jpg image_726.jpg The C12 LaTurbie was introduced at the Geneve Car Show of 2005. And it is the second 12 cilinder model Spyker presented. The styling of the car is different from the C12 Spyder that was introduced a few months earlier.

The C12 LaTurbie has different headlight, taillight and four exhaust. Also the front of the car is different. There is one grille instead of 2 and there are some small holes around the grille that can also be seen at the D12 Peking-to-Paris.

As far as I know only one C12 LaTurbie was ever build. And this car was also used in the movie War with Jet Li.

When the car was introduced the car was grey wit a yellowish interior (magnolia?) but in the movie War the car is Royal Blue.

The Spyker C12 LaTurbie will be the first Spyker to run the extremely powerful 6.0 litre Audi W12 dry sump aluminum engine. This car has a power output of 500 BHP and a gigantic torque of 600 NM. Top speed is 325 km/h or 202 mph with an acceleration of 0-100 km/h (0-60 mph) in 3.9 seconds. Weight of the car is a mere 1400 kg. The car will be fitted with a manual six-speed gearbox. An F1 style paddle shift is under development.

The C12 LaTurbie is fitted with Spyker's in-house designed 19'' AerobladeT wheels as standard. Further specifications include rear wheel drive with Drexler limited slip differential, ABS and a light weight aluminum space frame with integrated roll cage. The double twin exhausts make the overwhelming signature Spyker sound.
    Last edited by F Spider; 30-03-2023, 17:09.

image_729.jpg image_728.jpg image_727.jpg And some extra pics. Including two of the new Royal Blue exterior.
    Last edited by F Spider; 30-03-2023, 17:08.

Comment

Comment

Delivery to the 2005 Shanghai Motor Show

Some more pictures....

The C12 La Turbie being delivered to the 2005 Motor Show of Shanghai.

Comment

Some good ones of the blue livery

Comment

Very nice bucciali, thanx for posting !

Here are three more, the last one from the movie WAR / Rogue (as posted earlier by AX lover post#2 of this thread).
            Attached Files
            Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

pic

I spotted a picture from the LA Autoshow, January 2006 by JeTT3p
              Los Angeles Auto Show photo - J e T T 3 p photos at pbase.com
              and by Ken Leonard
              http://www.pbase.com/image/54509968
              http://www.pbase.com/image/71108728

Comment

image_10177.jpg ...Chinese TV presents the C12. Probably older material. (source)
                Last edited by F Spider; 30-03-2023, 17:07.

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
                  The C12 LaTurbie was introduced at the Geneve Car Show of 2005. And it is the second 12 cilinder model Spyker presented. The styling of the car is different from the C12 Spyder that was introduced a few months earlier.

The C12 LaTurbie has different headlight, taillight and four exhaust. Also the front of the car is different. There is one grille instead of 2 and there are some small holes around the grille that can also be seen at the D12 Peking-to-Paris.

As far as I know only one C12 LaTurbie was ever build. And this car was also used in the movie War with Jet Li.

When the car was introduced the car was grey wit a yellowish interior (magnolia?) but in the movie War the car is Royal Blue.
                  What are those covers just behind roll bars??

Comment

image_15379.jpg image_15378.jpg A couple pics surfaced

Comment

I really like this car and saw it in the flesh once and it is very well proportioned. A pity the proposed W12 engine never materialized...
                      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Indeed a W12....I did not remember that.

Was there ever a Spyker or a Spyker Mule with a W12?

Comment

image_16455.jpg image_16454.jpg image_16456.jpg In 2007 it was blue at the factory.
                          I think they repainted it afterwards, but by that time i already left the company so i'm not sure
                          Also some nice photo's of the bare chassis. These were not taken by me, because i was not there when they build it. I think i got them from a collegue, but i'm not sure.

Comment

Unique pictures! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                            X