Foto 5 (5).jpg
      Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

Comment

Last ones:
        Foto 1 (4).jpg Foto 2 (5).jpg
        Foto 3 (5).jpg Foto 4 (4).jpg

Comment

I love 001 and 008. Those are my favorites!

Comment

My favourite is the Zagato, would love to see this beauty on the road

Comment

Thanks for sharing LavioletteGT2R.

+1 on the Zagato, imagine being passed by the zagato on the highway
              The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by Laviolette GT2R View Post
                My favourite is the Zagato, would love to see this beauty on the road
                If you have enough funds you can order an Aileron with Zagato body

Comment

... what is the price tag?

Comment

Hans van Rennes didn't mention. He only said it is an option.

Comment

• #008 is still my all time favourite Spyker. I didn't know it had a BMW-based engine! Do you know what engine model it's based on? I really hope someone orders an Aileron based zagato sometime..

Comment

• Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                        #008 is still my all time favourite Spyker. I didn't know it had a BMW-based engine! Do you know what engine model it's based on? I really hope someone orders an Aileron based zagato sometime..
                        No I don't know which specific engine it was based on. Will try to find out!

Comment

• Rumour has it that the 4,0 litre V8 of #008 is in fact the same engine as the ABT team used in the DTM. ABT was campaigning an Audi TT-R as a private team. ABT was not yet linked to Audi at that time but was "just" a privateer and did not have the resources to built it's own engine. They turned to Heini Mader, who built a BMW based engine for ABT, which was later also used in the Double 12R and the Double 12S prototype, #008.

Link BMW based ABT engine: DTM-Motoren : Tourenwagen

I am still not sure what BMW engine was used as base for the engine of #008. The reason is that a lot of parts could have been changed. That way it's almost impossible to recognize the original BMW engine.

But probably one of these: BMW Heaven Specification Database | Engine specifications overview

Comment

• "In 2002, Morgan anounced a racer developed from the acclaimed Aero 8 road car under the guidance of Chief Development Engineer and 1962 Le Mans 24-hour class winner, Christopher Lawrence. It featured a Heini Mader prepared M62 BMW V8 engine which produced in the region of 500bhp, a weight of under 1000kgs, a carbon fibre hard top and aerodynamic alterations to the original shape."

Source: Morgan Aero 8

Most likely the same engine!

Comment

• Gutted I couldn't make it this time! Thanks for posting the photos and fingers crossed I'll be able to make the next one.

Comment

• Is this Stijnus his jungle find Spyker?

Comment

Working...
                                X