Colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colors

Can anyone point me to a color selection for Spyker interior and exteriors?

Are they like Lambo where if it's PPG you can get the color you want?

Also how long does it take to get a car once you order?

Mark Brown

These are the colors for the Aileron, which are for 90% the same as for the C8 Spyder or Laviolette

See chart: Spyker C8 Aileron

However, you can get any PPG color you want.
    Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by markbrown View Post

Also how long does it take to get a car once you order?

Mark Brown
      The C8 SWB is in production. Depending on your specific wishes I think built time is between 10 and 16 weeks (plus shipping). The #240 took longer, because that car has many non-standard elements from a powder coated chassis to the MTM Supercharger.

The Aileron is not yet in production. The last three pre-production cars are being built right now. At the end of this year (starting with #259) customer car delivery will start. I don't know what the waiting list is for the Aileron.
      Rijk

Comment

thank you for all the info - i had visited their web site many times and never found the color chart.

the aileron spyder is what i am (very) interested in... they say that the convertible is semi automatic on a you tube video. what is meant by that i wonder? also does the spyder still have the scissors doors? dimensionally what would this car be comparable too?

mark brown

Comment

the aileron spyder is what i am (very) interested in...

mark brown
          The production of the Spyder is further away than the Aileron Coupe. I would think 2nd quarter of 2010.
          Rijk

Comment

they say that the convertible is semi automatic on a you tube video. what is meant by that i wonder?

mark brown
            Semi automatic means that the top opens and closes with the touch of a button, but the securing and releasing of the top to the windshield header is manually.
            Rijk

Comment

also does the spyder still have the scissors doors?

mark brown
              Yes, the Aileron Spyder has the same scissor doors as the Coupe.
              Rijk

Comment

dimensionally what would this car be comparable too?

mark brown
                Ferrari 430.
                Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
                  The last three pre-production cars are being built right now. At the end of this year (starting with #259) customer car delivery will start.
                  Rijk, do you know if the production customer Ailerons will carry 2010 VINs? Because it seems the pre-production cars have 2009 VINs.

Comment

also wondering any word on what these cars will cost? btw i did read somewhere they will paint the car any color you want. if i get one of these i am thinking of putting a tt on it just to see what it would do for the performance stats. i have to believe it would be a monster.

Comment

Mr Brown, you just became my personal hero. But anyway, there are two other things you could do. I'm not sure if there's enough room in the engine bay for a twin-turbo setup, it has never been done in a regular C8. What has been done though is fitting superchargers. They fit nicely and up the power to somewhere north of 500bhp. Finally you could wait a little longer because I think I read somewhere that eventually the more powerful Caddy CTS-V engine will make its way into the Aileron.

And then think of having that one force-induced...

Comment

also wondering any word on what these cars will cost?
                        The C8 starts at $209K without options. The Aileron starts at $229K without options. Count on spending $20K and up on options.
                        Rijk

Comment

if i get one of these i am thinking of putting a tt on it just to see what it would do for the performance stats. i have to believe it would be a monster.
                          The C8 SWB has only roon for a supercharger, The Aileron can have a twin turbo.

Spyker #240 has a supercharger on his car with 525HP. I think that is a lot for such a light car. For the Aileron 500+hp is fine.
                          Rijk

Comment

I know you have had other replies but we at Spyker of Houston can assist you please call me at 281-272-9999, my cell is 708-932-5596 or email: mthomas@spykerofhouston.com

I look forward to talk to you and assist you with becoming a Spyker Owner and join the Spyker lifestyle.

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Reddingius View Post
                              ...eventually the more powerful Caddy CTS-V engine will make its way into the Aileron.

And then think of having that one force-induced...
                              That would prove difficult, as the CTS-V's LS9 engine is already supercharged!

Comment

Working...
                              X