Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lamborghini crash

Lamborghini MurciƩlago Flips In Fatal Crash With Spyker - K/Divergence
    Last edited by Laviolette GT2R; 15-09-2009, 17:09.
    Winning on sunday, selling on monday!

What a tragic story. The second car was probably a mercedes, instead of a spyker
    Last edited by IVR007; 15-09-2009, 13:08.
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

How did they come up with a Spyker being there? First time I heard that.. Tragic story none the less and my condoleances to the people the driver of the Lambo leaves behind.

Comment

This tragic accident has nothing to do with a crash between a Lambo and a Spyker.

The original Dutch article compared this Lambo crash in Belgium with this Spyker crash in Belgium a couple of years ago.

Someone translated the article about the Lamborghini crash using an online translating tool into English, and 'voila' all of a sudden the Spyker is part of the crash.

Comment

Thanx for clearing that up Hans. I changed the title of my first post. Please change the title of this thread accordingly, so there will be no more confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
            Someone translated the article about the Lamborghini crash using an online translating tool into English, and 'voila' all of a sudden the Spyker is part of the crash.
            Unbelievable
            Rijk

Comment

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
              Unbelievable
              It guess it would be more like this:

Het Nieuwsblad - Gemeente Antwerpen: Lamborghini-bestuurder sterft bij ongeval in Antwerpen

Comment

There was contact with a Merc. And that may have caused the driver to loose control.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SpykerOwner View Post
                  There was contact with a Merc. And that may have caused the driver to loose control.
                  It looks more like he lost control and then went over the Merc
                  Rijk

Comment

Very sad news. Please drive safe Spyker owners!

Comment

Working...
                    X