X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted... Double 12 S @ Pagani Gathering

- Courtesy of GTSPIRIT.com:

Fifth International Pagani Gathering 2009

One of the most exclusive single-brand gatherings of the world; The “Vanishing Point”, also known as the “Pagani Gathering” was held on the June 15. Our friends from Italy have covered the event and we can show you the pictures of this wonderfull gathering of supercars.

The event started around five years ago creating a gathering of exclusive supercars. An international group of friends had one thing in common and decided to start a gathering around one of most exclusive supercars in the world: the “Pagani Zonda”.

In total twelve Pagani Zonda’s (S and F), a red Ferrari Enzo and a white-blue Spyker C8 Double12 S participated. Horacio Pagani was also around getting in touch with the people driving the supercar carrying his name.
    Vinny

- former SPYKER Employee, but a fan for life....

What a fabulous meeting that must have been (it kind of reminds me of the Supercar Event I attended last year)

Some more pics I found on the site mentioned in the picture. If you want to see more picture please visit this site: www.caldicarphoto.com
    Attached Files

Comment

Does that license plate really say Obama?

Love the car, hate the plate.

Comment

yes, no PS involved here. Not hating the plate myself, just don't see any logic in it?

Comment

Working...
        X