Spyker e-line (four doors)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spyker e-line (four doors)

Spyker opent aanval op Maserati Quattroporte (update) - Quotenet - de website van Quote

According to Quote, Victor has said that he wants to build some competition for the quattroporte
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Not sure if that's such a good idea for the time being.. Let's first see if the D8 is a hit.

Comment

I don't think now is the right time for another new model. First let the production of the aileron increase and build the D8... Wait with such a project for better times...that's my personal opinion.
      Louis

Comment

Victor Muller: ‘Een Spyker betaal je gewoon cash’ - Quotenet - de website van Quote

Maybe the Zagato will still be built! On the aileron-platform, and Victor says they are going to bring some prototypes to the '09 specs and sell them as second-hands
        Last edited by IVR007; 12-03-2013, 17:00.
        The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

The only official comment on this subject is a sentence in the 2008 full year report:

"Besides the C- en D-line, Spyker is also investigating further model developments, such as a four door sports saloon"

Comment

Just a funny picture taken from www.leblogauto.com
            Attached Files

Comment

Personally I'd rather see a sporting four-door than the Peking-to-Paris. Just seems more in line with the Spyker flavor.

Comment

That "funny picture" looks like a Citroen C6 with Spyker front design....

Comment

Originally posted by Mattjs33 View Post
                  Personally I'd rather see a sporting four-door than the Peking-to-Paris. Just seems more in line with the Spyker flavor.
                  Hmm, I think the D8 fits Spyker perfectly. And just as much a 4-door saloon. I'd love to see what a saloon would look like, but I think Spyker should take one step at a time. Perhaps in a few years time...

Comment

Another impression:

Maybe somebody can make a good impression based on the Aileron styling?

Comment

Non of these images are even close.
                      Rijk

Comment

Well I sure hope they aren't! But on what grounds do you base that? Have you seen exclusive early stage impressions?

Comment

Here's my impression of what my E8 Saloon should look like.. But i hope that spyker waits with such a project, i's very risqué at the moment. It's going too fast! But that's my opinion..
                          Attached Files
                          Louis

Comment

Working...
                          X