P2P Mule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2P Mule

Autoblog.nl has this image of the Peking to Paris mule. Last month Victor showed some pictures of the rolling chassis. Yesterday he told me about the mule. Doing all sorts of tests. The US engine is in, and they are working hard to keep the weight at 1800kg (3960LB).
    Attached Files
    Rijk

Originally posted by F Spider View Post
    Autoblog.nl has this image of the Peking to Paris mule. Last month Victor showed some pictures of the rolling chassis. Yesterday he told me about the mule. Doing all sorts of tests. The US engine is in, and they are working hard to keep the weight at 1800kg (3960LB).
    They probably copied it from the recent pressrelaese.
    100% the same picture!

But US-engine? Care to elaborate (private section?)?

Comment

It was already known that the D8 would get a US engine. The big question is which engine

Comment

Originally posted by AX lover View Post
        It was already known that the D8 would get a US engine. The big question is which engine
        You read my mind.

Comment

.. they are working hard to keep the weight at 1800kg (3960LB).
          Good news. Especially because the Cayenne Turbo S weighs 2,355kg

Comment

that should make 0- 60 mph in 5.5 possible
            The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Originally posted by IVR007 View Post
              that should make 0- 60 mph in 5.5 possible
              The Cayenne Turbo is already faster than 5.5 seconds with 500HP. The 2P2 goes to more than 550HP, and at 500KG less, the time should be closer to 4.5 seconds.
              Rijk

Comment

The Cayenne Turbo is already faster than 5.5 seconds with 500HP. The 2P2 goes to more than 550HP, and at 500KG less, the time should be closer to 4.5 seconds.
                0-60 in 5.5 isn't my guess but it is what spyker has said
                The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do

Comment

Working...
                X